The Official Britney Thread {Keep anything Britney related here}

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wonder if the shoes were given to her defective knowingly? That would have been mean. lol I kinda just feel that the shoes werent the reason she sucked. I think if Janet Jacksons heel would have been broken that she would have kept going and given her all.

but i saw the heels she was wearing though...if they did in fact break...it would be difficult to play it off and excute the dance moves perfectly i think she could have played it off by belly dancing or something though (with that you stay in one place)

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wonder if the shoes were given to her defective knowingly? its a great possibilityi mean you see on blogs the kind of mean crap they say about this woman...imagine the people AROUND her man

that has got to be awful

She was overheard saying she looked like a "fat pig". Ha.

And like that video with the broken heel said how can they explain that lipsynching mess?

That Chris Crocker guy needs to go away. His first few videos were funny - but now he's just ridiculous and looks completely insane. How the hell he managed to get 3 millions view on YouTube already for that wailing Britney crap? Bah.

Whatever, all this blaming thing is getting annoying... she shouldve made an actual statement to fill in those lingering question so people can stop guessing/assuming.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif She was overheard saying she looked like a "fat pig". Ha.
And like that video with the broken heel said how can they explain that lipsynching mess?

That Chris Crocker guy needs to go away. His first few videos were funny - but now he's just ridiculous and looks completely insane. How the hell he managed to get 3 millions view on YouTube already for that wailing Britney crap? Bah.

Whatever, all this blaming thing is getting annoying... she shouldve made an actual statement to fill in those lingering question so people can stop guessing/assuming.

well think about it...if she made an "official statment" the public would just say "oh she's making lame excuses"...so maybe its better that she didn't

I think if she were to come out and say, "yeah - my heel broke" at least it'll excuse why she looked all frighten or didn't dance on stage. And the public already is down her throat for the performance... like, downright angry for any excuse being thrown out there. Its silly, but yeah, lol.

Anyways, I wonder how she'll do from now on. Kevin is coming off as the better person now... weird!

Britney Spears & K-Fed Meet at Lawyer's Office

Her return appearance at the MTV Video Music awards left Britney Spears' comeback up in the air. But the pop star seems intent on putting to rest her custody issues with her ex, Kevin Federline.

Spears, 25, attended an unscheduled meeting with Federline, 29, and his attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan Wednesday. The exes arrived separately to the Century City offices of Spears's attorney Laura Wasser. The meeting fell on son Jayden's first birthday and five days before they are due to face each other before a family court judge on Monday.

The meeting was Spears's idea according to a source close to her. "Britney asked for [the meeting]. She wants to put an end to this public debacle," says the Spears source. "However, Kevin [has] refused. He needs more money so he's determined to win this."

Court documents released Aug. 30 show that Spears's income is $737,868 a month and that Ferderline receives $20,000 a month in spousal support but has no "net income after business expenses."

A source close to Federline confirmed the meeting, but said that Federline was not drawing out the process due to financial self-interest. "He's not going for additional child support in the court papers that were filed. It's not about the money."

When asked if Spears was hoping to settle, the Federline source retorted: "She might settle, she's got stage fright."

Spears's Vegas weekend featured eight party-hopping nightclub excursions and one disastrous nationally televised dance number. She has kept a low profile since returning to Los Angeles Monday.

SOURCE

American Idol Judges Offer to Help Britney Spears

Britney Spears – the next Sanjaya?

American Idol, which seems to specialize in turning embarrassing performances into gold, has offered to do a little of the same for Spears, FOX News reports.

"We have decided we can bring Britney back," Idol judge Simon Cowell says in offering to help Spears's career. "We are serious. We plan to buy her underpants, get her bigger shorts to perform in and get her away from her stupid friends."

Paula Abdul says, "We always have time for Britney. We love her."

And Randy Jackson adds: "We'd love to take care of you, Spears! We will make you a superstar again!"

Spears, 25, is coming off a disappointing performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, and her new single "Gimme More" entered the Billboard Hot 100 chart at 85.

Meanwhile, superproducer Timbaland also offered some advice to the pop star: Do a duet with her ex-flame Justin Timberlake, an idea that Timbaland claims Spears scotched.

"She has no comeback story," he tells MTV News. "That's the problem. She has to have a team. She needs to come back with Justin doing records. ... [instead she got] so big-headed and [was] like, 'Screw you, screw you, I don't need nobody.' "

Timbaland says that Spears needs to "humble herself and make a phone call and say, 'I'm sorry.'"

"She knows what she's sorry about," the producer adds. "She needs to say, 'I was wrong,' and it'll definitely move forward. ... That's all she has to say."

Timberlake's fellow 'N Sync member Joey Fatone, who has known Spears "for many years", has also spoken out about the singer, saying he's worried about her.

"It was interesting," he tells Extra about Spears's VMAs performance. "I felt bad, but didn't. It looked like she was really lost. A lot of people... really want her to seek help... There's something not right there, something needs to obviously be done before anything tragic happens. She's a great girl."

SOURCE

Everyone is saying how Britney Spear is outta shape ??

LIKE WTF??

omg that means Im obese then right?

her body is fantastic after have 2 kids

Ok thats my rant of the year

damn jerks whoever says shes fat

Well, thank you batty! I'm always amazed at things like this and it doesn't just happen in the media! I've seen it on MUT as well in the fashion forum
frown.gif

She is out of shape compare to how she looked a couple of years ago. Im sure pregnancy does that to the body but as a celeb its really weird to see them with a belly. Also it was a bad outfit on her part. Anyways Britney's body looks way better than mine. lol

Well if people think shes fat then they are crazy and stoopid shes had two kids what do u expect??

I seen people saying shes fat here too

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, thank you batty! I'm always amazed at things like this and it doesn't just happen in the media! I've seen it on MUT as well in the fashion forum
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well if people think shes fat then they are crazy and stoopid shes had two kids what do u expect?? in Hollywood thats no excuse. She has trainers and stuff so she can lose the weight. Now im not saying there is anything wrong with her body because as a normal woman she looks great but we are talking about an entertainer who gets paid to look pretty.

I take u havent had kids yet and so what if she has a belly .. I have a belly just like her so that means Im fat??

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif She is out of shape compare to how she looked a couple of years ago. Im sure pregnancy does that to the body but as a celeb its really weird to see them with a belly. Also it was a bad outfit on her part. Anyways Britney's body looks way better than mine. lol Well maybe shes sick of people expecting her to be perfect?? Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif in Hollywood thats no excuse. She has trainers and stuff so she can lose the weight. Now im not saying there is anything wrong with her body because as a normal woman she looks great but we are talking about an entertainer who gets paid to look pretty.

No one cares if you are fat because you arent Britney Spears. lol You arent really reading what im saying at all. Im saying people are criticizing her because thats what people to do celebs.

I feel bad for her right now to be honest .. I guess looking like u havent eaten in 3 months is the style now

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif No one cares if you are fat because you arent Britney Spears. lol You arent really reading what im saying at all. Im saying people are criticizing her because thats what people to do celebs.

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I feel bad for her right now to be honest .. I guess looking like u havent eaten in 3 months is the style now it is unfortunately and like i said before i still think she looks great especially after having two babies but being a celeb you get picked apart which is really sad.

Latest posts

Back