The Official Britney Thread {Keep anything Britney related here}

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif it is unfortunately and like i said before i still think she looks great especially after having two babies but being a celeb you get picked apart which is really sad.

I personally think that after 2 kids she looks good. I guess a lot of the people compare her to earlier years. When she was all lean and tight. I think she looks good. Plus she has been partying and drinking A LOT. If she really got to it and REALLY wanted to get her body in shape, she can. She will eventually, and she will look like she did when she was 21.

Awww...I'm sorry you feel that way...but you have to understand the pressure of this society to look perfect 24/7. Even me as a skinny girl everytime I drink any kind of soda I feel like I am going to get cellulite on my ass...or worry if I eat chocolate that a new pimple is gonna pop up....I try to enjoy the sweets I eat...but sometimes I can't help myself.

Its funny u know

you dont see society bashing overweight men just the women

go figure

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Its funny u knowyou dont see society bashing overweight men just the women

go figure

Same with skinny women....you rarely see headlines about overly skinny men.....The media sucks dude!

Well, dear Ricci, opinions are like as*holes, and everyone unfortunately has one, with that being said, dont be upset about other's opinions, because Britney's world is not part of the real world, she has to been seen publicly, which means that she has to be a certain weight, size and have to look a certain way in order to stay on top. The industry could care less if you just had 16 kids, you have to look a certain way or your contracts and shows, and things like that start to dwindle, and the next time you are talked about, is them giving you front page because you are homeless or something like that.

YOUR opinion is that she isnt fat, but OTHERS feel differently than you and you just have to get over it LOL
smile.gif

She's not fat. She had those 2 kids close together and that does alot to your body. She looks really good, imo. If she's fat, then I want to be fat like that!

Im over it April but Im allowed to rant

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif YOUR opinion is that she isnt fat, but OTHERS feel differently than you and you just have to get over it LOL
smile.gif

yes, but let's keep it with the rest, I could rant all day about how I am tired of hearing about her on the news, regardless of her problems, she carries herself like trash and there are more important issues in the world, to be worried about what she is doing, she is a slob that does not know how to carry herself like a woman. That's MY opinion of good old Britney!!!!!

she also had 2 c-sections.... which like, totally cuts your stomach muscles. so people who have sections have to work 3x harder (at least) to get that stomach back, because the mucles have to heal themselves. i'm not a doc.... but that's what mine told me. oh, and i was told sometimes it is impossible to get that six pack back.

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I feel bad for her right now to be honest .. I guess looking like u havent eaten in 3 months is the style now Just a little bit off topic here....and I am in NO WAY trying to further or get into an argument. But I think that saying someone looks like they haven't eaten in 3 months is just as mean as saying they are a little fat compared to how they used to be...

I dissagree with you .. because some women do in fact look like they havent eaten for 3 months

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just a little bit off topic here....and I am in NO WAY trying to further or get into an argument. But I think that saying someone looks like they haven't eaten in 3 months is just as mean as saying they are a little fat compared to how they used to be... An example.. Angelina Jolie

she has a little belly. big deal. whoever thinks she's fat never had a c-section.

for the record, i had one as well. I never was skinny skinny, but my whole life i've had a six pack. for some reason my stomach never got fat. i had a section... and 17 months later my stomach still isn't back to what it should be. not even close.

it's one thing for the media or whatever to think britney isn't fat. she does have to live up to a standard for them... okay. but when the average american person thinks britney is fat... i have a problem with that. she doesn't have to live up to our standards.

i do agree with aprill though, that everyone will have an opinion.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just a little bit off topic here....and I am in NO WAY trying to further or get into an argument. But I think that saying someone looks like they haven't eaten in 3 months is just as mean as saying they are a little fat compared to how they used to be... i agree with you too.

i'm off.. gotta get ready for work.

have a lovely day y'all!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just a little bit off topic here....and I am in NO WAY trying to further or get into an argument. But I think that saying someone looks like they haven't eaten in 3 months is just as mean as saying they are a little fat compared to how they used to be... ITA^^ i dont think britney is fat at ALL sure she gain more than she use too but thats normal after haveing two kids back to back, she still looks good even with the extra pounds.also i didnt know it was possible to go three months with out food,and still be alive, darn i learn something new everyday

Back