The Official Britney Thread {Keep anything Britney related here}

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif But you all can agree she is in need of some form of help.
- stylist

- shrink

- weave-master

she does need a shrink because Ken Paves is the weave-master and she didnt want him to do her hair. lol

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif But you all can agree she is in need of some form of help.
- stylist

- shrink

- weave-master

Celly your the best

LOL

Lawyer: Britney Spears 'Just Wants to Be a Mom'

Britney Spears "just wants to be a mom," her lawyer, Laura Wasser, said Friday – adding, "I believe this is a frustrating time for her."

Wasser spoke to reporters outside the courtroom after another hearing in the custody fight between Spears and ex-husband Kevin Federline. TMZ.com and CelebTV cited court documents signed Friday saying Spears will continue to pay Federline $20,000 in spousal support.

However, a legal source close to the case tells PEOPLE that it "was an old document filed for housekeeping purposes... All the financial issues in this case have already been decided."

The source says Federline's spousal support of $20,000 a month ends in November. "But he still gets child support – an amount that's already been decided. He can come back and ask for more child support, but he has not yet made that request. The only [additional] money that [his lawyer] has requested is to cover his attorney fees."

Wasser did not confirm any details about what was discussed at the hearing. Asked if this is a frustrating time for Spears because of the negative reactions to her appearance last Sunday at the MTV Video Music Awards, Wasser said, "Yes. I think she just wants to be a mom, and both of her kids' birthdays are this week, and I think she would've liked to celebrate with them without having to worry about the entire nation – the entire world – being concerned about what's going on with her personally and her custody battle with Mr. Federline."

Federline's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, said outside court that, as far as how Federline was faring, "He is doing great."

Asked if Spears's recent public appearance is helping or hindering her case, Kaplan replied, "I don't know what thing you are referring to, and I'm not going to talk about any strategy. I think how she is doing is something for her attorneys to address."

Wasser, when asked to address a story that Spears tried to offer Federline a settlement, which he was resistant to accept, replied, "I don't believe that's true. They met and are trying to work it out so they don't have to have a judge make determinations for them regarding their kids. I don't know that he was resistant or she was resistant. They are both trying to work to come up with something together."

On Wednesday, Spears, 25, attended an unscheduled meeting with Federline, 29, and his attorney at the Century City offices of Wasser. The meeting fell on son Jayden James's first birthday and five days before the parents are due to face each other before a family court judge on Monday.

Son Sean Preston turned 2 on Friday.

Spears and Federline currently have 50-50 custody, but Federline is seeking more time, serving subpoenas on people in Spears's inner-circle to show problems in her parenting skills.

SOURCE

Ahh no I doubt it .. I was only saying that not that u can live three month without food lol

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif ITA^^ i dont think britney is fat at ALL sure she gain more than she use too but thats normal after haveing two kids back to back, she still looks good even with the extra pounds.also i didnt know it was possible to go three months with out food,and still be alive, darn i learn something new everyday

Bippity Boppity Boo.

idlyitwbsbanner.jpg

Personally I think that Brit is a little stoic. She also needs to stop performing in her underwear. It seems as if she hasn't accepted the fact that her life has changed in many ways. Some serious therapy might help. Get Dr Phil on the phone!

I agree shes messing up big time but shes always dressed slutty thats nothing new at all!!

I feel kind of bad for her. Being in the spotlight sucks at times, I am sure...but then having people sit there and pick apart everything you do, and every flaw has got to be irritating. She signed herself up for it, though. She didn't mind when she was 18, very thin, no kids, no worries...and then life got a bit more real, handed her some sh*t she didn't like, and flipped out. Maybe she has something really wrong with her, like PPD or something of the sort, whryich is totally possible. I think she needs to keep herself under the radar for a while, get things sorted out with her life, and come back as an older Britney, not Britney trying to emulate what she will never be again.

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she needs to keep herself under the radar for a while, get things sorted out with her life, and come back as an older Britney, not Britney trying to emulate what she will never be again. You know what, I was thinking that... that she's trying to go back to the "old brit-brit" and that just ain't working out too well for her. It's time she moved on from them belly shirts. But I can't honestly say I feel bad for the girl. I think she brings it upon herself mostly.
Anyways, we're stuck with this for now...

idlyitwbsbanner.jpg

eusa_whistle.gif

Um what happend to these quotes by Celly & me?

Are u making fun of her? Ok I agree not the greatest pic

---End Quote---

What if I am?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif she also had 2 c-sections.... which like, totally cuts your stomach muscles. so people who have sections have to work 3x harder (at least) to get that stomach back, because the mucles have to heal themselves. i'm not a doc.... but that's what mine told me. oh, and i was told sometimes it is impossible to get that six pack back. that is true, even just having a baby naturally messes your stomach muscles up. she would probably look better though if she took better care of herself and worked out more. i don't think she looks bad, but i def. wouldn't be on stage in a two piece. i think she just needs to wake up and realize that she is in her mid 20's and she does have two little ones. i think it's time for her to change her image and know that you can look good and be sexy, but in a classy way, not trashy. i think a lot of people get sluty and trashy looking confused with looking sexy. if that makes any since, i hope i said that right, but you know what i mean.

i think im gonna run and buy her new cd when it comes out, not that im a huge fan of brit, or even her music, just to show some support and not be a hater!

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think im gonna run and buy her new cd when it comes out, not that im a huge fan of brit, or even her music, just to show some support and not be a hater! when is it being released?

Celebtv.com has video of Britney Spears asking a paparazzo to come into the bathroom with her at Quizno's. Inside the bathroom she asks him something or another. It's been reported that she asked him to go and get her tampons.
source: Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Back