The official diet thread - Share diary's, recipes etc.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just started a new journal today:
Blogger

Commented you and added you to my links on my journal!

lost one kg (about 2 pounds) this week. i'm pretty pleased by it because i did eat normal (even mcdonalds one time, oops) i only took these calorilight pills by forte pharma!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just started a new journal today:
Blogger

bookmarked you!!

Ah cool =)

Good job Semantje!

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif Commented you and added you to my links on my journal! Vise versa, girl. Thanks! =)

That is great to hear Sam!

im happy for you
biggrin.gif

I want to get a scale, i dont know how much i have lost but most of my clothes are starting to get too big on me, i need a scale! T_T

I was around 136 pounds 2 months ago.. binged and gained o 145. Now in the last month and a half..i've managed to go down to 134
smile.gif
..its really amazing because its not a diet anymore. its a life style change. i eat whatever i want, just in portions, and i'm becoming a cook! heh cooking your own food is the best.. i've finally learned how to! and its amazing recipes too that i've found online. i love amy smith's blog.l (amysmirthr.blogspot.com) go all the way down and check her NS recipes.. they're SO delicious. and hungry-girl.com is awesome too =]

My diet breakfast = oatmeal + a cup of strawberry yogurt (Dannon Activia) + 4 strawberries - all mixed up in a bowl. Delicious!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CzarownicaGosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif My diet breakfast = oatmeal + a cup of strawberry yogurt (Dannon Activia) + 4 strawberries - all mixed up in a bowl. Delicious!
smile.gif
sounds good

I bought a scale yesterday! yay!

this one:

ww11c_lg.jpg

This Weight Watchers Scale is designed to pick up and go — or store — with exceptional ease. A wide handle flows from smooth curves, as function meets style in this user-friendly precision electronic scale.

Engineered to the highest precision standards

Semi-conductor technology: single load cell system

Oversized, easy to read, 1.3" digital display

Displays weight in 0.5 lb or 0.2 kg increments

330 lb/150 kg weight capacity

Large, non-slip 12" x 12" platform

"Tap-on" scale activator

Wide handle-easy to carry and store

Lifetime lithium battery

i weighed myself and i have lost 35 pounds! how cool is that!

i still have to lose 20 more though, i gained too much weight during this pregnancy -sigh

but i am happy enough
biggrin.gif

Woop. I checked my Uncle's scale to see my weight.

SUPPOSELY I lost something like 8 pounds - but I don't think so.

That scale flutuates a lot. But it usually stays within the same range everytime you get on it. Like, off 2/3 pounds. I kept moving it to different areas of his house or stepping on it different - but it said the same weight, maybe a added a pound or something.

I really hope it ain't lying. It added weight to my sister and she said she lost 15 pounds this month. Checked herself at 24hr fitness and used their scale.

Hell... I hope it added pounds on me too. HAHA!

Oh well, tomorrow Im telling my mama to buy us a new scale. I really want something to tell me how Im progressing.

I wish I could be more like you girls. I just can't keep on track! Yes, I slipped up again. Usually you can tell if I've slipped up because I sort of disappear from MUT and my diet log for awhile... haha.

Dude - this week, Ive been BAD.

Went to dinner 2/3 times... and didn't work out for about 4 days straight :S

So don't trip, Megan. You'll get there, I CAN FEEL IT! Haha.
biggrin.gif

Heh, looks like we're in the same boat!

I need someone to taunt me and tease me.. or bribe me with something. Maybe I'd have the motivation then. LOL! I can''t get Brad to do it, he's just as bad at dieting as I am, lol.

Help! I ned to lose weight for a trip to Saint Maarten the first week of September... if I could lose 15-20, I'd feel so much better about myself!

thansk all for your hints!

sheep.gif

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I could be more like you girls. I just can't keep on track! Yes, I slipped up again. Usually you can tell if I've slipped up because I sort of disappear from MUT and my diet log for awhile... haha. same here lol, i'm not a good dieter i think. gonna start again today, going grocery shopping in a hour, skipping the sweets isle for sure!
can some people post their day menu's?? it will give me inspiration to create my own

I don't have a real menu, but when I was an avid dieter here's what I ate!

breakfast: plain yogurt with fruit mixed in (usually grapes)

snack: carrots with small helping of catalina dressing for dipping

lunch: bowl of soup, usally chicken noodle... yuck

dinner: whatever my parents cook, i just eat it in small helpings!

hmmm i'm not very helpful

but later i can post some menus/recipes from turbojam that might inspire you!

Back