The official diet thread - Share diary's, recipes etc.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pork rinds. yuck. sorry, but i couldn't eat this thing. this morning i cooked some crêpes, i cannot digest bread so i have to spice up my breakfasts. i found a recipe i like and works. i also had a soy yogurt.

Originally Posted by Lyndebe /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw a chef on FIT TV use ground up pork rinds as breading for chicken (or pork or fish) instead of breadcrumbs. pork rinds are protein, no carbs. I googled it and there are raves for it as breading so I bought 2 bags and am anxious to give it a try! I thought they were deep fried and had a lot of fat? I've had them before but just the thought of fried skin.... Ikkkk... Lol

Originally Posted by Gwendela /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooh count me in. I don't have a diary or anything. Is there any sites that any of you recommend?
I have a small grocery budget so I'm looking for some economical but healthy foods. Preferably vegetarian. I have a recipe that I tweaked the other night that was lovely. I'll post it later this evening.

ya fitday. com its is very good it has a dairy for food and workout. counter of how mich you eat and lost that day and if you have a goel like 5 in 10 days it will tell u how much you have to work out and how many cal you have to eat i use it and love it

Originally Posted by minniemoi /img/forum/go_quote.gif hey sem... I have the entire dvd set! I got it about 4 years ago when they first came out. I absolutely love them. They are no joke though. Especially the second dvd. It is a great workout. I used to do it with my college roommates and by the end of it only one of them would still be doing it with me. You will definitely feel that work out! This was my first step.
My second step to getting fit was doing an entire overhaul to my diet. Even until today I do little things to help me stay in shape. I found that doing little by little was easier for me to change my ways. I work for a marketing company who is presently promoting Snapple Antioxidant Waters. Recently I have tried drinking them instead of soda. I have to admit, I actually enjoy them more than what i used to drink. They are light and fruit and not too overpowering! let me know if this helps you out!

ya i have the whole set to and the workout vid is very good but i ll use weight when i do it. it give you a better arm workout. but the ohter vids i like but do love the hip hop one is so funny i feel like a weirdo when i do it and the bedroom one is good if you lazy one and you dont have to do it on your bed you do it on the floor too on top of get fit the vid will make you feel way sexyer a big bonse

I just saw an awesome recepie on the Bonnie Hunt Show for low calorie onion rings. They used seasoned Fiber One crumbs, egg beaters, and then baked them. It was like 70 calories for a large serving.

I have a cutting diet plan im just starting if your interested just ask me, its designed to keep a high metabolism, promote muscle maintenance and increase fat loss (you will also have to use a suitable training programme as well which I dont mind tailoring for the individual - I know programmess for both genders).

Originally Posted by brightlights /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just saw an awesome recepie on the Bonnie Hunt Show for low calorie onion rings. They used seasoned Fiber One crumbs, egg beaters, and then baked them. It was like 70 calories for a large serving. That's low and I love onion rings... Do you have a link to the recepie?

Originally Posted by MachineofGod /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a cutting diet plan im just starting if your interested just ask me, its designed to keep a high metabolism, promote muscle maintenance and increase fat loss (you will also have to use a suitable training programme as well which I dont mind tailoring for the individual - I know programmess for both genders). Please post it.... I need to loose a lot of fat!!

Hi everyone, I am new here. Anyways I have a good cake recipe if you have the need for sweets! For a chocolate cake mix 8oz of diet coke with a box of cake mix and bake, if you want a yellow or white cake just add diet sprite of diet 7up to the cake mix. These are so good, you cant even taste the difference.

Back