The Official Don't Let This Thread Die Thread Part Deux

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it sucks
frown.gif

today is sunny and warm, cool.

i have to iron my clothes, hate that.

Well, I called in sick today because I didn't feel like going to work. I've been lounging in my pjs but I think it's time I got dressed. How's everyone's day?

here it's almost 11pm, i'll soon go to bed, but first i have to reinstall all my stuff (i had to format after erasing the separation on one hard disk). my brother installed me vista while i was in class, i have to get used to it.

this time i saved my bookmarks
smile.gif
lol

Luckily I cleaned the house yesterday. Tonight I plan on taking a bath, relaxing because tomorrow is surgery day.

I just felt the biggest zit on my forehead- great that usually means p-time
frown.gif

2 mins. left of class, pretty boring today, I'm dying for a bean and cheese burrito but I think I'll wait for the tostadas at home, mmmmm...okay off to sit in traffic for 30-45 mins. I hope it moves good tonight!

Hello everyone. Goodbye everyone. I'm being good since I'm not suppose to be using the computer. I'm reading threads but not posting/typing. Except for one, but I typed with one hand. Bye!

Wanna trade places? I dont want to go to work right now... I think there should be a ditch friday every week and it has to be mandatory Q_Q

I live in the Vancouver BC area. It's pouring today and I love it =) I love rainy days!

i hate rain when i'm under it ^^. but looking at it from the window, or the particular smell when it's stopped raining, or the rainbows... love it all.

I am addicted COKE.

not Pepsi, not Diet... good ol fashioned Coca-Cola.

Addicted so bad, I am chuggin one from In-N-Out ... its watered down ... but its still so good to me.

I love dark stormy days....days when you can light a candle, and huddle under a blanket watching your favorite movie

Well its been light years since i have made a post so I might as well make one here haha, Ola... And thats awesome u started a 2nd one... Dont let the legend die hahaha.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by TylerD /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well its been light years since i have made a post so I might as well make one here haha, Ola... And thats awesome u started a 2nd one... Dont let the legend die hahaha.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
moa.gif

I agree... but then I think more hours means more work time for me Q_Q

I say we just have an official 3-day weekend.

Back