The official don't let this thread die thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to see it tonight :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> At a staff show im getting in free cuz my friend works there I will tell you how it is tomorrow. And then tomorrow im seeing Bond haha.

And Canadian gurl your never boring :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .

Im eating spaghetti right now with meat balls :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I only have 15 more min. of work and then I am FREE!!! YAY!! If today weren't Friday, I think I would die!!

huh.jpg

HAHA! T-you're funny! I'm pretty sure she's talking about work. She got out of work early today, but she has to work tomorrow!!

Oooooooh thanks for clearing that up :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . I thought it was probably something like that haha just wasnt sure. Man that must suck working on a Saturday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Some Pinup Art By Jennifer Janesko

crave.jpg

milesaway.jpg

bliss.jpg

atlast.jpg

Here's is something for the mommies of the thread..

SpiritOfTheSeason.jpg

Some angel images that I thought were interesting, including one mermaid image

angel.jpg

24121~Mermaid-Metamorphosis-Posters.jpg

StarGazer201.jpg

FantasyArt_OneSpirit.jpg

man, those videos by tony and lisa are hilarious!!!

Jennifer, those pics are pretty!

I dont' know why, but I kinda passed out and slept all day. I wasn't feeling tired or sick yesterday, so I'm not sure why, but it's 6pm now and I probably won't be able to sleep again tonight! dang it!!!

:pedro: :scream3: :maeaeh: :zombie: :guitar: :devilish:

some of the smileys i've wanted to use... hehehehe

StrangerNMist nice pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . I like those alot. They look cool.

Canadian Gurl thanks for the moon lmao... Its appreciated..

Well im going out in 3 hrs time or so, which Means I have to put on makeup in a couple hrs yay. My return to makeup, I havent worn it since last weekend.

I'm cleaning the house today, I thought it wasn't going to take that long but apparently it is VERY messy, shame on me. I'm done with the bathroom and kitchen :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

aahah yeah Canadian Gurl, my eyes hurt now, lol

I do this everytime too!

I've been keeping up with the kitchen and the bathroom, but for some reasons, so much crap accumulates in my bedroom and it becomes a war zone full of piles and ditches! lol :vogel:

To you girls that are cleaning the house and need some motivation. Think of it this way if you get the house spotless Dolph will come over.

dolphlundgren4_1143323050.jpg

Back