The official don't let this thread die thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from my dad's, the kiddo decided to pass out on the floor and we couldn't safely wake him up until he had slept off the unstability for a few hours.

woo-hoo over 24 hours with no sleep, and I have to work from home tomorrow AND Sunday:(

soooooooooooo sleepy!!

Tyler, how was Happy Feet?

My one year old nephew just loves all the trailers for that movie!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Sooo cute to watch him dance!!!

tony that was so funny!

todayismondayru8.jpg

i saw that picture and just fell in love, it kinda reminds me of my first son when he was a baby. i could just eat em up with kisses. though it could be a girl.

Sorry no Dolph :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> He must be filming a movie or something, plus I have a bit of a hangover Ill calll him later haha ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Im tired now, i was out to late last night. Hows everyone.

I wonder where Henry's been licking...

Wait! No! I don't want to know, forget it!

Seriously though, I love it! Thanks for posting this Paula, it's hilarious! LOLOL!!!

Back