The official don't let this thread die thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes!!! Think I'll start cleaning right now! lol....

LMAO...the chickens cracked me up!

Its come to my attention that I am now ready to have my name coloured... yup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So colour it up.. Im sick of looking at the plain green... How do I make it brown, or red, or yellow??? LIke what is that millenium club and stuff... I want that.

I think when you hit 800 posts and become a Video Access Queen it will change colors. A few more posts and you're there.

Can he stay then? I PROMISE to keep the house clean - just as long as I can keep the bed "dirty", lolol!

Thanks kaville :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> for the info... video queen hey... could be a new look for me... naw ill say video king lol. As for you Stranger you got a dirty mind hahahah ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .... I love it!! Ill make the call to Dolph first thing in the morning. I dunno about you all but if I was a girl I wouldnt wanna be with him... He looks mean :| ...

ahahahah

how mean, lol, poor chickens. When I was a child and my mom would kill a chicken to eat it, the other chickens would observe

It's a terrible thing to waste, you know!

His frustration looks sexual, and perhaps I can be the woman to "relieve" him of such frustration. One night of hot lovin' and he'll be like a lil' kitten! LOL!

So this thread is just about nothing huh? Interesting. Well, I'm just sitting on my couch getting my last little bit of MuT in for the night. Gonna have a smoke - maybe grab a snack. Then me and Versace will have our nightly bath and then it's off to dreamland. When I wake I get to work on my term paper! Yay! But don't worry, I'll still get some fun in this weekend. Me and Stanley are dorks and we're going to buy a huge huge jigzaw puzzle tomorrow. Yep. That's our idea of fun.

LMAO ooooh well hey if anyone can make him a happy guy im sure its you haha, make sure he doesnt crush you hes pretty damn big guy hahaha!!! Good luck with that :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And Princess smoking is bad lol jk :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sounds like a good night. I still am going out at midnight to a movie haha can you believe that. That is what time they shower the screener for Happy feet, becasue its just for people that work there and they can bring their friends... I have to put on some makeup in an hour.

Lmao I think we should vote you member of the month haha. I always share dirty jokes with friends, but with a girl haha thats un heard of well until I met like Lisa, and everyone here lmao but you take the cake I think i dunno haha...

BOOBIES!!

Better watch out his steroids might get the best of him and get angry hahaha only kidding... That wouldnt be a happy ending :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will agree, he looks like he could pop my head like a zit! I wouldn't doubt that he pops steroids like M&M's, and his man bits are probably shriveled as a result - what a pity!

Hahaha... nice way of putting it.. However hes a bit older now maybe he isnt taking them.. Steroids over the age of 40 is never a good thing. But some do it, I dont :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And look at me Im benching 300 for reps haha YA RIGHT!!

YAY I MADE 800 POSTS!!!!!!!!!! Now I gotta go put some makeup on and go now, because my friends are going to come in half hour hehe.

Back