The official don't let this thread die thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ew does tofu taste good in cookies? Now I'm curious. I heard tofu tastes like anything you mix it with (I love it in the hot and sour soup served at Chinese restaurants) but I haven't tried it with other meals or desserts.

You'd never know it was in there, promise. I got the recipe here and i've been making them regularly with different variations since. Try them!

:w00t:

YOu know what I think I gonna make them, I'm so curious now. Thank you for the link, I'm printing it right now.

Ew Lisa how can you eat that haha jk I wont knock it... i like cookies with raisins mmmm :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .

Im eating KFC :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> AND my eraser from pure luxe came in today YAY :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But cant try it till tomorrow cuz I ordered it to my brothers house which is on the other side of the city NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Damn night :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Self-explanatory:

so uhh, hows life?.....And I have a guitar fetish :blink: along with I eat chocolate everyday!

LETS GET SOME SHOES!

:laughing:

Fergie - Fergilicious

Fergalicious def-, Fergalicious def-, Fergalicious def- [def fading echo]

Fergalicious definition make them boys go crazy

They always claim they know me

Comin' to me call me Stacy (Hey Stacy)

I'm the F to the E, R, G the I the E

And can't no other lady put it down like me

I heard this song lately and I hate it! but I find myself singing it, my husband is gonna hate me soon...

Haha weird.... what am I suppose to say to that... ummm

Awkward.jpg

Yeah... I was reading yours too. When I mad eyou my buddy!! :laughing: Where is this card trick everyone is talking about?

Oooh haha its here in this thread https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f15...lol-40942.html

Well i guess you could have found it on youtube also haha that is where it is lol, but ye enjoy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . I dunno if you like card tricks haha, I dont show off much cuz most ppl around here in Regina dont like card tricks :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ALSO I found out that when applying Primer you should just rub it in barelly for like 10 sec tops becasue its not like moisturizer and not suppose to absorb into the skin, just sit on top.... KEWL!!! Im gonna try this out tonight before I go out.

You crack me up! That was pretty random. But, yeah...you shouldn't have to rub it in. It's silicone based, so the idea is to create a layer OVER your skin between IT (your skin) and the makeup you put on it.

Thanks for the link to your card trick. :rotfl:

YAy haha ya it was, but just thought I would inform everyone instead of making a thread, Ive made enough threads to last me a decade in here hahaha.

And pla4u that is really gross lmao, why would someone do that to their face. Man wouldnt that hurt???

Back