The official don't let this thread die thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna wake up this thread with a pic of me & smokey the bear!!

new member here and just lovin reading this thread of randomness. a great break from reading all beauty and fashion related =)

anyways my contributions is -- I am in craving of Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese dishes right now! besides my usual craving  of chocolate which is 24/7!

Originally Posted by lovelycandygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope the Uni I been accepted to got my transcript.
If you were accepted, wouldn't they have your transcript? I've never been admitted to a university prior to admissions receiving it.

I applied on online and i got accepted into UALR. They said I need my transcript from Texarkana College, and show proof of 2 MMR shots. I paid TC to send UALR my transcript. TC said it's still processing. I paid for it on May 17. When I get back home I will see if I can print the copy of the transcript. and I will send it to them. It's taking too long.

Originally Posted by LovePink89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello neighbour!!! How's the weather up there???
The weather is TERRIBLE up here wouldn't you believe! Rainy and cold- totally opposite to standard QLD weather! 

Is it getting pretty chilly down south?

Originally Posted by lovelycandygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went to Riverfest in Little Rock Saturday. I saw Sugar Ray live.
smilehappyyes.gif
Are they still awesome live? . . . They came out with a new CD a few years back, didn't they?

The weather is TERRIBLE up here wouldn't you believe! Rainy and cold- totally opposite to standard QLD weather!  Is it getting pretty chilly down south?
NO WAY it is like that down there, yer it is getting chilly and yucky here too! Rain coming and going. NO WAY it is like that up there! It has been getti

daughter freaked yesterday over tropical storm andrea..even though it was less eventful than most thunderstorms.

Back