The official don't let this thread die thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
hug.gif

aww thanks! At least it is taken care of, and I don't have to be in pain anymore! 

Woohoo! My last conscious box shipped! I usually get it in like 2 days too, since they're somewhere on the west coast.

I might resubscribe when I have less credit card debt.

It's to die for!

I went to my parents house for dinner, and my mom wanted me to go to CVS with her because Coke 12 packs were FIVE FOR FIFTEEN DOLLARS! So I did, and with those 5 12 packs, they gave me $5 in ECBs!

Got March's ConsciousBox. After the February one, I am not impressed. February's box was AWESOME. This one is full of food stuff, and seeds. I did get a full tin of Minteas, which I've been meaning to try.. but it's in ginger pear. Sounds both delicious and disgusting at the same time. (OK just tried one, it smells gross but tastes good) No tea this time, but coffee. This was my third box and I only really LOVED the Feb box. January's box was okay. And I don't mind all the food, it's gluten free and my BF has been eating that way for a while now.

They did give me coupons for $$ off at places though, if anyone shops at these stores:

hipmountainmama.com $5 off w/ code CBOX (expires 8.31.2012)

teaforte.com free tin of minteas w/ $24 purchase code FREEMINTEAS (expires 4.30.12)

mineralhygienics.com $15 off code CONSCIOUS9215 (no expiration date)

I got my Mario Badescu samples in the mail today! They are pretty generous sizes. I got:

Seaweed Cleansing Lotion

Enzyme Cleansing Gel

Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream

Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15 (though the customized pamphlet that was sent with it says this should be Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17, but it was free, so who cares?)

Drying Cream

Flower Tonic & Mask

Strawberry Face Scrub

Guess who just paid of the last of the neg creditors on her credit report?

This girl right here! Woot! Operation House Purchase is will under way and ahead of schedule!  Aw yeah!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Guess who just paid of the last of the neg creditors on her credit report?

This girl right here! Woot! Operation House Purchase is will under way and ahead of schedule!  Aw yeah!

yay go you!!!! 

My coworker gave me a nail polish she doesn't like (sephora by opi in show stopper copper). Made my day! 

Not only do I have a fencing tournament on Saturday, I also have to enter an Arts and Science competition (it's an all or nothing event). So I am in the process of bottling up all my cordials/tinctures as well and trying to come up with a display.

*freakout*

I have full coverage insurance but due to the age of my car and mileage of my perfect little car that was fine before that jerk hit me, Geico wants to total it out!!
icon_evil.gif

Thanks Geico for having my back, being there when I need them and taking my payments for the past 10 years! Woo Hoo!
moon.gif

2013 has really been rotten so far.

I brought in the new year sicker than I have been in a really long time. I usually get bronchitis or strep the first of the year so when I started feeling down, I didn't think anything about it. I went to the walk in clinic, got my usual scripts for meds and a zpac. This time, they didn't do anything, I was coughing so violently, I was dizzy by the end of it. Ended up having to be rushed to the emergency room when I started coughing up blood. Turns out I had pneumonia so I ended up missing an event I had been really looking forward to attending.

Once I got over that, work completely blew up and I've been working some crazy hours. Meanwhile, I am trying to get my stuff moved since the lease is up on Feb 14th. During all of this, my knee is bothering me from a fall that happened right after Christmas. It was getting to the point where walking was incredibly painful so I went to the Dr. The initial prognosis is a torn meniscus. I go in for an MRI this Monday and to discuss surgery options.

Tournament season starts on March 11th and I'm feeling like all the work I was putting in to prepare for it has just gone down the tubes. Thank everything for pain meds, at least it takes the edge off the frustration for awhile.

Back