The official don't let this thread die thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14 hours of driving this weekend plus 5 hours of a very intense tournament equals one sore body. I'm going to go throw myself as my massage therapist tonight after class.

I hate when it starts to warm up here in AZ. The stupid huge (figuratively, they're the size of a house!) sewer roaches come out (and up through my pipes). Google them if you don't believe me, I'd post a picture but then I'd have to look at them again. I was washing dishes last night and one had a staring contest with me (I lost, tried to kill it with a knife but it scuttled away mocking me, and then I ran out of the kitchen). I was wondering wtf my cat was doing on the counter this week. I have long hair too, so after my encounter, every time my hair would fall onto my arm, I'd think it was a roach and nearly throw up.

I've lived in AZ most of my life.. you'd think I'd be used to these monsters by now.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate when it starts to warm up here in AZ. The stupid huge (figuratively, they're the size of a house!) sewer roaches come out (and up through my pipes). Google them if you don't believe me, I'd post a picture but then I'd have to look at them again. I was washing dishes last night and one had a staring contest with me (I lost, tried to kill it with a knife but it scuttled away mocking me, and then I ran out of the kitchen). I was wondering wtf my cat was doing on the counter this week. I have long hair too, so after my encounter, every time my hair would fall onto my arm, I'd think it was a roach and nearly throw up.

I've lived in AZ most of my life.. you'd think I'd be used to these monsters by now.

That sounds horrifying! I lived in Tempe for a summer and I loved it, but I never saw one of those. I think I would've been on the next plane out if I had. 

IIRC, they don't really come out in the summer.. but since it's nearing 80 degrees now, I think that's the perfect weather for them. Always in the spring, though I haven't seen any inside (with the exception of that one) in a few years.

Yeah, I figured it was too hot in the summer for most bugs lol. We did have a cricket problem at one point, but thats about it. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very cute! Jealous of your cruise!! When are you going?
We are doing a May cruise. My birthday, our anniversary and my BFF's birthday as well. A large group of friends are going.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We are doing a May cruise. My birthday, our anniversary and my BFF's birthday as well. A large group of friends are going.

Ahh, have so much fun! It will still be pretty cold up there, right?

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahh, have so much fun! It will still be pretty cold up there, right?

Probably, CANNOT WAIT!

I think I have my outfit for the formal dinner ready to go. Just need to figure out the make up I want to do and my hair. Thinking an explosion of curls.

Also trying to get as many casual outfits together that can do the whole mix and match thing so I dont have to carry quite as much luggage on the plane. Shoes....well...that may be a different story LOL

Probably, CANNOT WAIT!

I think I have my outfit for the formal dinner ready to go. Just need to figure out the make up I want to do and my hair. Thinking an explosion of curls.

Also trying to get as many casual outfits together that can do the whole mix and match thing so I dont have to carry quite as much luggage on the plane. Shoes....well...that may be a different story LOL
lol! I went to St. Petersburg Russia in May a few years ago, and it was freeeeeeeeezing and even snowed, so I can't imagine Alaska will be much better. 

You'll have to show us what you are packing before you take off, we can help "narrow it down" by which I mean encourage bad travel habits. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol! I went to St. Petersburg Russia in May a few years ago, and it was freeeeeeeeezing and even snowed, so I can't imagine Alaska will be much better. 

You'll have to show us what you are packing before you take off, we can help "narrow it down" by which I mean encourage bad travel habits. 
The weather actually doesnt look too bad. An average high of 65 and a low of 48. My kind of weather! Though I am from Massachusetts myself, my friends are born and raised in Texas so they may have a different opinion. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh oh an outfit show and tell! I think that is an excellent idea!

The weather actually doesnt look too bad. An average high of 65 and a low of 48. My kind of weather! Though I am from Massachusetts myself, my friends are born and raised in Texas so they may have a different opinion. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh oh an outfit show and tell! I think that is an excellent idea!

That will be quite nice! You guys will have a ton of fun I'm sure. I'm from Michigan, though I live in the DC area now, and that kind of weather is perfect for May to me. 

So I decided to eat off the salad bar at work today which is kind of expensive but so good. I picked a random salad, and its chicken, peanuts, grapes, pineapple, and apples all in kind of mayo type sauce? I didn't expect it to be good but its soooo delish! 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I decided to eat off the salad bar at work today which is kind of expensive but so good. I picked a random salad, and its chicken, peanuts, grapes, pineapple, and apples all in kind of mayo type sauce? I didn't expect it to be good but its soooo delish! 
Oh that sounds yummy!

Originally Posted by amoxirat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is soooooooo weird.  Spam mints!?!  I need some for gag gifts!!!!
I think these would be AWESOME as gag gifts!  LOL

Latest posts

Back