The official don't let this thread die thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a math test last week that  I was pretty sure I got, at best, a 70 but would not have been surprised if I had flunked it. 

Instead, I got an 85!!!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a math test last week that  I was pretty sure I got, at best, a 70 but would not have been surprised if I had flunked it. 

Instead, I got an 85!!!

Nice!! way to go!!  
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Instead, I got an 85!!!
Congrats!! I have a BIO exam in about 30 minutes that I am probably going to fail due to skipping out on lecture frequently. I'm going to make sure I go to every class for the rest of the semester so I do well on the next test & final.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice!! way to go!!  
claps.gif
Thanks! I am so stoked!

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats!! I have a BIO exam in about 30 minutes that I am probably going to fail due to skipping out on lecture frequently. I'm going to make sure I go to every class for the rest of the semester so I do well on the next test & final.
Hang in there!

That went better than I thought.

BUT

I got summoned for jury duty!!!!!!! They ALWAYS summon me, as soon as the wait period is up. I think this is my 5th or 6th time, and I'm 25.

BUT

I got summoned for jury duty!!!!!!! They ALWAYS summon me, as soon as the wait period is up. I think this is my 5th or 6th time, and I'm 25.

woah, I'm 24 and have NEVER been called, thank goodness. 

BUT

Yikes! I have yet to be called for jury duty ever. *knocks on wood*

I've never been summoned for jury duty either!!

I honestly think it seems kind of interesting . . .

Originally Posted by amoxirat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never been summoned for jury duty either!!

I honestly think it seems kind of interesting . . .
It's not. Unless you think driving to a courthouse at the buttcrack of dawn, struggling to find parking, then going through security with douchey guards telling you to SMILE only to wait 8-10 hours in a crowded room is fun. Oh there's a 1+ hour lunch, but then you have to wade through suits and junkies to find some gross, overpriced food downtown. Don't even bother driving, you won't get your spot back.

Only ONCE did they actually pick me for a jury, and by the time we reached the court room door, they already decided a verdict. So we were told we could go home.

I wouldn't be so jaded if I actually got to be a juror, but sitting in that room is awful. And they've only once ever asked me to the courthouse that I could walk to, and that was the one time I forgot about it and didn't go- and they dismissed me the night before anyway.

It's not. Unless you think driving to a courthouse at the buttcrack of dawn, struggling to find parking, then going through security with douchey guards telling you to SMILE only to wait 8-10 hours in a crowded room is fun. Oh there's a 1+ hour lunch, but then you have to wade through suits and junkies to find some gross, overpriced food downtown. Don't even bother driving, you won't get your spot back.

Only ONCE did they actually pick me for a jury, and by the time we reached the court room door, they already decided a verdict. So we were told we could go home.

I wouldn't be so jaded if I actually got to be a juror, but sitting in that room is awful. And they've only once ever asked me to the courthouse that I could walk to, and that was the one time I forgot about it and didn't go- and they dismissed me the night before anyway.

Yeah . . . on second thought, that doesn't sound interesting at all!!

Yeah, it sucks. The first time I went I thought I'd go in, get on a jury, and go home, so I didn't bring anything to read/do. Talk about boring.

One more day!  Then its the weekend! What are your plans?

Mine are getting up at the ass crack of dawn, throwing the SO in the truck and heading to Mississippi for a week of camping. SOOOOO NEED THIS TIME OFF!

I start spring break tomorrow.. but I am doing some serious spring cleaning during it since my bf's spring break is later.

I think I'm going to spend this weekend at the hospital. : I have waht I think is an infected cyst on my back and I need to get that taken care of asap and it will probably included (minor) surgery for the excision. 

I think I'm going to spend this weekend at the hospital. : I have waht I think is an infected cyst on my back and I need to get that taken care of asap and it will probably included (minor) surgery for the excision. 
Oh no, sorry to hear! Hope its a quick procedure!

Hope you get well soon, Playedinloops!
flowers.gif

I didn't wash my hair today, it might be a little funky. However, I've slacked off all day so I'm going to have to OB dry shampoo it and hope for the best, class is soon.

Welp, ended up getting that issue taken care of tonight at urgent care because the pain was really bad, and apparently so was the infection. (gross). I do not see my skincare routine happening tonight or work tomorrow. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Welp, ended up getting that issue taken care of tonight at urgent care because the pain was really bad, and apparently so was the infection. (gross). I do not see my skincare routine happening tonight or work tomorrow. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
hug.gif

Latest posts

Back