The Official Fitness Challenge Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not posting results, but i'm happy to pay the winner!

Remember there was two groups so you'll have to figure out if there is two winners or if you're merging it and making one

I think we were going to have 2 winners, one from each group. If you guys want to consolidate the 2 groups into one big one, and have one winner instead of 2 that is fine, but I would like everyone to vote on what they want to do.

I would like to make sure that everyone is happy with what is decided...

I really didn't do anything. I've some drama and some knee problems and I think I'm at my ultimate highest weight. Like Becka, I'd be more than happy to pay the winner.

A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE :clap :clap :clap

to all of you who participated. You're an

inspiration. It just goes to show, that weight

is not that big of a deal when you're so successful

losing inches.

Leila, could you post a list of who is left in group one and two, the exercisers including those who didn't exercise but are still contributing.

reason I'm asking is coz I think say for instance there's only one person left in a group, if they really worked hard I'd like to see that they get something. hopefully that makes sense

Group 1 includes:

Leila

Kerry (Kittyskyfish)

Sanya (Charmosa)

Tonya (Cirean)

Group 3 includes:

Mitsuko

Becka (Becka)

Melissa (eightthirty)

Angela (VenusGoddess)

Lisa (Little Lisa)

Claire (clairey)

Tiffany (SmartStyle437)

Lynn (Choci)

Kelly (Kwitter)

Either way is fine with me.

I am moving this weekend and won't have my cable hooked up until the middle to end of next week...so I'll be gone until then...

Have a great weekend and week!! See you soon!

I apologize for not replying sooner. I've been really busy with work.

Unfortunately, I cannot post my final measurements as I do not have anything to measure myself with. I know I have lost some inches but probably not as much as the rest of you, so it doesnt matter.

I am, of course, willing to pay to the winner.

Well, do you guys just want to decide on which person then "won" from each group from what people have posted?

I think both Group 1 and 2 were going to do a $20 a person pot, does that sound right?

I think it was $10, at least for some of us (page 7). I'm happy to pay my $10, Leila, give us the winning names for group 1 and 2 !!

Sorry I haven't posted my measurements guys, I was on holidays in Thailand for the last couple of weeks. Arrived home Tues evening and haven't had a chance to measure yet. I've been too busy spreading the news that my BF proposed on holidays!! So I am now an engaged woman :inlove: and am starting on wedding plans! I really better start working out in earnest now to fit into a nice dress :laughing:

Anyway, will try and post inches soon but I really don't think I've lost more than a couple, so go ahead and name the winners from each group.

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such a lovely thing to hear hun! I wish you all the best my dear!! :inlove:

Going by what results have been posted so far, it looks like the winner for Group 1 - Leila, and the winner for Group 2 - Angela (VenusGoddess)...

Group 1 needs to set a "pot" amount and same for Group 2... It is up to you guys what amount you all decide upon. Once that is all decided, I can send out PMs to Group 1 members and Group 2 members with the respective PayPal addys.

Ooh, ooh, ooh...I won!?!?! Cool!

Now, I'll just have to decide whether I'll buy maternity clothes or make-up. :satisfied:

I think, Group 2 atleast, decided on $10. That's what I recall anyways, I could be wrong.

Congrats to both Leila and Angela!!!! WAHOOOO!!!!

Back