The Official Lindsey Lohan Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Throw her in a cell along with Paris and maybe next to Martha Stwert? And Martha can teach them a trade or something!! Lol.

In the real world (aka the workplace) if you have an adiction and you ask for help then it is given but if you get caught under the influence first, all bets are off and your discharged without recoarse...

Don't know why she should be treated any differently!!

Karren

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif hasnt everyone known about this for a few years now?i dont see how its news.

Yeah, its not news to anyone but Lindsay I think. But realizing and admitting it is the first step, so I hope she means it. I still dont know how she got one day in jail for DUI and cocaine possession, plus with a second DUI in 3 months. All she was charged with was misdeamenor, not felony cocaine possession.

So, I'm a tad late on this one!

I like Lindsay as a performer. Her songs are decent (although nothing phenomenal) and she's great in her movies. I wish that she'd straighten herself up. It's a shame that all her talent is going to go to waste, as well as her looks. She was so pretty back then!

Posted: 2007-09-07 09:55:55

(Sept. 7) - Michael Lohan paid a visit to his daughter at the Cirque Lodge treatment center in Utah on Wednesday, "Access Hollywood" reports.

Multiple sources confirm Michael Lohan's visit, his first since his daughter entered the facility on Aug. 3.

Lindsay Lohan has received visits from her mother and siblings.

Representatives for Michael Lohan also previously confirmed to ""Access Hollywood" that Lindsay has not seen her father since before he went to prison

Lohan Sees Father for First Time in Years - AOL News

Lindsay Lohan's Rehab Friend Denies Romance

The former Cirque Lodge rehab patient who had been linked to Lindsay Lohan is denying rumors that the two were ever romantically involved.

"That is against the rules," Tony Allen tells PEOPLE. "She is my friend."

Allen, who recently completed a stint at the Utah rehab facility where Lohan has been undergoing treatment, says the actress is "happy" and that she "feels better about herself."

"There's no cycle of guilt or shame anymore," says Allen. "She wants to give back to her fans and the people that care about her, and she wants to be able to share her many talents," says Allen. "She's very focused on recovery right now."

Lohan befriended Allen, a member of the Atlanta-based band Dead Stays Alive, during his 45-day stay at the Cirque Lodge. Their shared love of music "was some common ground that first initiated our friendship," Allen said.

Last month, the two were photographed hiking and whitewater rafting – activities that are part of Cirque's treatment program.

Allen (who also spoke to Extra this week about their friendship) says the two have still been in touch since he left the facility on Aug. 24. Since then, he has been working on his first record with bandmate Scott Mikell – and he wishes Lohan all the best. "I hope she gets as much out of this life as she could ever want," he added. "Finding an inner peace is very, very important part of recovery, so I do wish those things for her."

Lohan's rep wasn't immediately available for comment.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20057081,00.html

SOURCE

Sh eneeds to get her poop in a group. She doesnt realize what she really has and she continuelly screws things up! She looks beautiful with a few extra pounds and red hair. I dont mind her blond either with the smokey eye look =)

Back