The Official Lindsey Lohan Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds very scripted to me, but I do sincerely hope she gets help. Drug and alcohol addiction is a tough thing for anyone to go through and she's still so young!

Dear Lindsey,

wow...you are addicted to alcohol and drugs? Shocking news, it is. We were under the impression that "the devil made you do it". I mean, why else would coke be in your pocket? Damn Devil and his coked out way.

Well, we all appreciate your "confession". Now if only we cared....what is it you do again?

Signed

Grace

I wish that people would grow up and stop doing such stupid things. I hope she gets better because she is far too young to be screwing up her life this badly. She has so many good things in her life, so why waste it all on being a dumbass? Though I don't know her, I do know that all people are better than some of the things they do sometimes. I hope she can keep herself out of trouble and out of the graveyard. It would be a tragedy to die over something she acknowledges (so it seems), and something that is able to be helped -- even if it's only a little.

She needs to get help and I don't really think she's much of an actress so I won't miss her. I think its lame how screw-ups like this make so much money- oh yeah her life is sooooo hard.

she need a help because she is just out of control. well i hope this time she will really get better.

i don't understand why celebrities do that. they have everything average people want and they ruin it by becoming a junkie and an alcoholic.

Quote:
"I'm addicted to alcohol and drugs" Dear Lindsay,
Duh.

Sincerely,

Celly

But seriously, I use to like her - but it's just weak of her to be so consumed in the excess that Hollywood has to offer. Hope she smartens up. Doesnt help her parents are out there being little media whores and just keeping their business to themselves, truthfully. Theyre pathetic.

I hope that it's not just scripted, and that she really is coming to turns with how much damage this addiction is doing to her. I really hope she gets better, she's too young to be ruining her life this way.

That girl is in a downward spiral, I really hope that she can get better before it's too late.

24 hours!! Is that it? They should make them all do six months - that'd make them think twice!

America loves a train-wreck. Shocking, I know, but very true.

America also loves a come-back kid.

If she can do it, then all the more good for her. Hollywood has definitely done this child no good.

Back