The Official Lindsey Lohan Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif How many accidents could one person possible have?!??!?!
Knock on wood... ::knock knock:: I have NEVER been in any accidents!! lol I think she needs to get some driving lessons.

at least she has and can afford insurance, so IF god forbids she does hit and injures some one, i had this 17 year old girl halling a$$ and hit me from behind while i was at a dead stop waiting for traffic to pass so i could turn, my kid was in the back in his car seat, she jumps out all concern if we were hurt but she had no insurance to pay for my damages or hospital bill if we were hurt. the cop that came to the scene wrote her a ticket for speeding/reckless driveing but did nothing about her not haveing insurance..i had insurance that paid for my damages but still i was piss

Well, I don't think she get too much punishment for the cocaine powder she had on her (those harsh punishments are reserved for "Crack"... what the poorer people buy...go figure.)

Lindsay did not really have the luxury of stable, firm, parental guidance. But unfortunately for her, in the eyes of the law she is an adult responsible for her own actions, regardless of if she had a good upbringing or not.

"oh did i mention the lil girl that drove reckless and slam into the back of me wasnt under the influence, she was sober.. at least lindsay hit a tree

Originally Posted by rizzie_x3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif she's pretty, but definitely doesn't deserve to be #1 on the top 100 list. .
Ditto. I guess popularity had a lot to do with it as well.

Babyangel

lindsay_lohan3.jpg

Lindsay Lohan had cocaine and nearly twice the legal amount of alcohol in her system when she was arrested last month and cited for driving under the influence, TMZ.com reports.

The information was posted Thursday morning – shortly after Beverly Hills police started forwarding reports on the case to the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office.

DA's Office spokeswoman Jane Robison tells PEOPLE they are still gathering reports from police and are not ready to release any information on Lohan or to charge her with a crime. Lohan's arraignment is set for Aug. 24.

The actress, who entered Promises treatment center in Malibu on May 29, crashed her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible around 5:30 a.m. on May 26. She was briefly hospitalized for minor injuries after the collision. Two other people were in the vehicle, but were not hurt.

Police later said they found a substance tentatively identified as "a usable amount of cocaine" in connection with the accident.

Earlier this week, the actress's mother, Dina Lohan, told PEOPLE her daughter is "doing great," adding, "She's going to do Promises' extended care program."

In January, Lohan checked into the Wonderland Center in West Hollywood, though after a month of treatment there she remained a fixture on the nightlife circuit. She had been able to leave Wonderland via its Sober Companions program, in which patients may leave the center, accompanied by a staff member, for pressing work commitments or to visit family.

What's sad is Cyera was watching her movie "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" earlier tonight, and all I could think about was, "Whatever happened to the bright redheaded girl we all used to love?!"

lindsay_lohan180.jpg
lindsay_lohan.jpg

Rather than the big Las Vegas blowout she had once wanted, Lindsay Lohan quietly marked her 21st birthday Monday in rehab.

Lohan's mother and siblings were photographed arriving at Los Angeles International Airport over the weekend for what her mother had said would be a family celebration.

And on Monday, Lohan was seen jogging on the beach during a break from her stay at Promises rehab center in Malibu, her latest furlough from the facility, which she entered last month.

Saturday, with a brand new iPhone in her hand, she stopped by the boutique Planet Blue, where rock music blares and shelves are filled with items for the bedroom, bathroom and clothes closets.

She was seen the day before, on Friday, with friends – a male and a female – looking great and listening to the piano at the Chateau Marmont. The star drank tea, diet coke, and water, according to an observer at the hotspot, who added: "She's turned things around, at least for now."

And last Wednesday night she attended an AA meeting in Santa Monica before meeting pals for dinner at Katsuya in Brentwood – with a stop at Promises in between.

Lindsay Lohan on June 30 in MalibuPhoto by: Jones-Andrade / Pacific Coast News

"She came in with a whole bunch of friends, there were like seven of them, and she walked in incognito, super low-key," a fellow diner tells PEOPLE. "They sat down for some sushi and were just really enjoying themselves. She wasn't really noticed at all and was just happy, in a good mood."

The relatively quiet week was in contrast to her original plans for a party at PURE Nightclub in Las Vegas that was to be open to the public. "I'm going to milk it because it's a big birthday," Lohan said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in May. But the bash was canceled earlier this month.

The only damned rehab clinic where you can do what you want when you want it seems... And how do we know vodka wasn't in her tea and diet coke?! LOL! I truly hope things are getting better for her!

Lindsay Lohan Quietly Marks 21st Birthday in Rehab......

with a bottle of whiskey and vodka by her side.

I think she has actually looked better recently since she's been in rehab.

I hope she really does turn herself around!

Good for her. I hope that she is really making the positive changes that it seems and it is not just a show for Media.

Authorities on Thursday released the 911 tape that led to Lindsay Lohan's second DUI arrest.

The call, released by the Santa Monica City Attorney's office, was presumed to be made by Michelle Peck, the mother of one of Lohan's assistants, who had picked up her daughter from a gathering that Lohan also attended.

The caller seemed frantic and claimed she was being chased by an SUV. Below is a portion of the transcript. (Listen to the call at TMZ.com.)

911: Santa Monica Police, what's the emergency?

Caller: Yes sir, I'm on Montana. Is he behind you? Is he behind you?

911: Where are you?

Caller: Right now we're on 7th and Wilshire. We were just about to park our car, we were turning home, and out of nowhere, a huge white GMC came up and... We're at 4th and Wilshire, we're coming down right now, we're being followed by a white GMC, the gentleman jumped out of the car, and OH MY GOD SIR, THEY'RE FOLLOWING US. WE NEED HELP.

911: Where are you?

Caller: Right now we're on Arizona... Oh my God, are they following us? OK, right now we're on Santa Monica... We're driving to the police station right now... We're at 4th and Broadway. We were just coming home... and all of a sudden he came down a side street... We're driving to the police station... sir, please? The gentleman came out of his car. [inaudible] AAAAHHH, Oh my God! What is he doing? Oh my God, oh my God... Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! (Screaming...police sirens in background).

As PEOPLE reports in its latest cover story, the 911 call came in after an argument between Lohan and her assistant Tarin Graham, Peck's daughter. Graham then apparently called her mother to pick her up, and Lohan gave chase.

Police arrested Lohan early Tuesday morning on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and cocaine possession, after finding a small amount of the drug in her pocket during a search. Lohan was released later that morning on $25,000 bail, and she's due be arraigned Aug. 24.

Lohan has remained out of sight following the arrest. In a statement, her lawyer, Blair Berk said the actress had relapsed and is now "receiving medical care."

Source

Latest posts

Back