The Official Lindsey Lohan Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After losing many friends to alcoholic related incidents, it pisses me off to hear about this. I was born and raised in New Jersey, and our laws here are strict, but for good reason. As another woman said, they take your license away even if you are NOT driving and still drinking underage, that gets taken away. There are 16 year olds who are told that they will not be able to drive again until twenty-something. I just wish they did it more in other states...esp. California whose roads are comparable to New Jersey's, except probably worse. I am only 20, so I have no right to speak about "kids", but I have seen too much stuff go down to even be remotely close to okay with this. She, along with other idiots like that, just reaffirm to everyone that people around my age are stupid.

When shit REALLY hits the fan, she will learn.

What an idiot! JessyAnn47 said exactly what I was thinking. Hire a freakin limo if your gonna party. These little starlets, need to get into trouble just like the rest of the world would. One of those things.. if you don't have to face the consequences, you don't learn the lesson.

its so unfair. If i had that much money, I wouldn't do such stupid things
frown.gif

Why don't they give it to me?

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif its so unfair. If i had that much money, I wouldn't do such stupid things
frown.gif

Why don't they give it to me?

yea why not ! or to me !

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am so tired of hearing about these morons. They drive around drunk and they have plenty of money to have drivers. They don't think they have to pay for wrong-doings. These people should go to jail and be put in general population. They should get what any regular person would get. They do not deserve special protection/favors. They should go to jail just for being idiots. Well said katnahat.

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif what dumb@$$....what is wrong with these girls???? YOU CAN AFFORD for someone to drive your sorry drunk @$$ around. Have a limo take you to and from the club. Hello???? She isnt even 21 yet...i think she will be anyday now but not yet. Dont get me wrong, i am NO angel....but if i got caught hrer in NJ driving drunk underage...they would take my lisence away. Here in NJ if you're caught drinking underage and not even driving they take your lisence away.... This girl needs to grow up
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im not suprise.....shes been in so many accident..they should take her license away. Or she should hire a damn chaffeur. yes right! And I think she could afford it
rotfl.gif

well she should get what she deserves,what if she had killed herself or someone else?

i think the clubs have a lot of questions to answer too. their profitability relies on these so-called celebs (its sad that lindsay lohan is more talked about that a real actress like scarlett johannson) and they are willing to go to illegal lengths to make a buck.

the know that drugs of all sorts are being taken in the bathroom. the know that lindsay isnt drinking water or juice while she dances like a looney. and they know that if they deny entry to her, or legally resist to serve her alcohol, or legally hand her over to authorities if she has been drinking or doing drugs, they will be shunned by these people and lose business.

give someone like paris, lindsay or nicole everything they ask for, and they will never stop.

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am so tired of hearing about these morons. They drive around drunk and they have plenty of money to have drivers. They don't think they have to pay for wrong-doings. These people should go to jail and be put in general population. They should get what any regular person would get. They do not deserve special protection/favors. They should go to jail just for being idiots. Perfectly said, I sooooo second that!
smile.gif

How many accidents could one person possible have?!??!?!

Knock on wood... ::knock knock:: I have NEVER been in any accidents!! lol I think she needs to get some driving lessons.

im just wondering why she didnt hit and smash a paparazzi...lol

Latest posts

Back