The Official Lindsey Lohan Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering she kept referring to "he" and "the gentleman", (i.e. "Is he behind you?") yet they say Lohan and her assistant were the ones involved in the argument...

I'm thinking Lohan probably WASN'T driving, but was in the chasing SUV.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Considering she kept referring to "he" and "the gentleman", (i.e. "Is he behind you?") yet they say Lohan and her assistant were the ones involved in the argument...
I'm thinking Lohan probably WASN'T driving, but was in the chasing SUV.

I was wondering too. I just found some videos at this link Lindsay: "I Wasn't Driving, the Black Kid Was" - TMZ.com
She had 3 guys in the car, she blamed one of them for driving, but they all say it was her. So it seems she was driving when the cop showed up, she is the only one that got arrested.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was wondering too. I just found some videos at this link Lindsay: "I Wasn't Driving, the Black Kid Was" - TMZ.com
She had 3 guys in the car, she blamed one of them for driving, but they all say it was her. So it seems she was driving when the cop showed up, she is the only one that got arrested.

Yeah, I just saw that! She's totally crazy! lol.

Did she actually word it that way?? Omg, my hate for her grows every day. >.<

MORE FROM LINDSEY: "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get into trouble,"

Three men are claiming that they were passengers in the SUV driven by Lindsay Lohan on the morning of her arrest – telling TMZ.com that the actress had been drinking, and that she commandeered their vehicle to chase after her assistant.

Lohan's publicist and her attorney did not immediately return PEOPLE's call for comment on the report.

Before Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning, the actress had spent the evening drinking at a party in Malibu, one passenger, Dante Nigro alleged to TMZ. Asked if he saw her drinking, he replied: "Yes I did. I saw her walking around with a cocktail, and five or six of us, give or take a couple, took a shot together."

Nigro and his friends, Jakon Sutter and Ronnie Blake – who say they're friends with the boyfriend of Lohan's assistant, Tarin Graham – claim that Graham and Lohan got into an argument, and Graham then quit. When Graham climbed into her car, Lohan jumped into the driver's seat of Nigro's GMC Denali (the keys were in the ignition) and chased after her.

Nigro was in the passenger seat trying to grab the steering wheel, and Sutter and Blake were in the back as Lohan proceeded to chase after her assistant, they claim. (Police on Thursday released audio of the 911 call from Graham's mother, Michelle Peck.)

Nigro says he tried to warn Lohan that she could get into trouble. Lohan's answer? "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get into trouble," he says was Lohan's response.

Source

Comedian Rob Schneider has shrugged off Dina Lohan's concerns about his portrayal of her daughter on Jay Leno.

"When Mrs. Lohan stops partying with her child, then I'll have an ounce of respect for her," Schneider tells PEOPLE.

Dina Lohan criticized Leno and Schneider for "making light" of her daughter's woes after the actress was forced to cancel her spot on the Tonight Show following her arrest last week. Schneider, in a blond wig and little black dress (complete with mock alcohol monitoring ankle-bracelet), stepped up to the plate and answered Jay's questions when he took the star's spot in the hot seat.

On Saturday, Schneider had an equal amount of tough love for Lindsay. "I don't care if her parents are both crummy – you cannot blame your parents anymore. She's not a kid," the former Saturday Night Live star says of the troubled 21-year-old.

"Lindsay, get it together, America will forgive you but you gotta do something positive with your life," Schneider adds. "I hope she does okay but at a certain point, there's so many bigger problems in the world than Lindsay Lohan.

"I hope she gets her head out of her nice, cute little rear end and finds a life for herself," says the comic, currently filming with pal Adam Sandler on location in the Hamptons. "She's very talented, and a special little actress but there are so many people out there who'd trade positions with her in a heartbeat and use it better than she is."

He and Sandler had to turned out to see Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds playing the Hamptons Social at Ross in East Hampton, N.Y., Saturday night. Mandy Moore, Billy Joel with wife Katie Lee, Edie Falco and Joan Allen were among the famous faces in attendance at the glitzy rock 'n' roll event.

SOURCE

Yay for Rob Schneider. I'm sick of Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Paris, Holton, Nicole Richie... all of those dumb umm people. I think the spotlight needs to go on others who are more deserving

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif "I hope she does okay but at a certain point, there's so many bigger problems in the world than Lindsay Lohan.
Love it when people tell it like it is!

Lindsay Lohan was sued Tuesday for assault and negligence by a passenger in a car the actress allegedly chased while drunk last month

"What Miss Lohan did that night was extremely dangerous and reprehensible," Tracie Rice, the woman who filed the suit, said in statement, according to the Associated Press. "Someone could easily have been killed or seriously hurt because of her irresponsible decisions that evening."

Rice's attorney, Paul Hoffman tells PEOPLE: "My client, Tracie Rice, thought she was going to die that night, and wants Ms. Lohan to be held accountable because Lohan's behavior was so extreme and outrageous. Ms. Rice is still traumatized from the incident."

Hoffman says they're suing for an undisclosed amount. No hearing date has been selected yet.

Lohan's rep was not immediately available for comment.

Lohan, 21, was arrested last month on suspicion of drunken driving after the brief chase that ended in Santa Monica. Police later found a small amount of cocaine in her pocket.

Lohan was chasing a car driven by Michelle Peck, the mother of Lohan's assistant. Rice was a passenger in Peck's vehicle.

Three men have claimed they were unwilling passengers in the car Lohan was driving.

SOURCE

That girl needs to pick different people to be spending her time with. She needs to have some one who will stop her from getting in the car drunk and will support her as a friend instead of suing her.

Not that I really blame him, as long as he's being honest and not just going after her money.

Lindsay Lohan issued a statement shortly after her lawyer negotiated a plea deal for the actress in her DUI cases on Thursday, taking responsibility for her actions and saying she suffers from drug and alcohol addiction.

"It is clear to me that my life has become completely unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs," she said in a statement.

"Recently, I relapsed and did things for which I am ashamed. I broke the law, and today I took responsibility by pleading guilty to the charges in my case. No matter what I said when I was under the influence on the day I was arrested, I am not blaming anyone else for my conduct other than myself. I thank God I did not injure others. I easily could have.

"I very much want to be healthy and gain control of my life and career and have asked for medical help in doing so. I am taking these steps to improve my life. Luckily, I am not alone in my daily struggle and I know that people like me have succeeded. Maybe with time it will become easier. I hope so."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20053144,00.html

SOURCE

Lindsay Lohan will serve at least 24 hours in jail in her drunken-driving cases under the terms of a plea deal reached Thursday.

Through her attorney, the actress pleaded guilty to two counts of being under the influence of cocaine and pleaded no contest to driving with a blood alcohol level of .08 percent or higher and reckless driving.

Prosecutors dropped two counts of driving under the influence, which are which are seen as lesser offenses than the charge of driving with a .08 or higher

"Lohan received the same sentence that anyone else with a second DUI conviction would get. She got no special treatment," said Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers.

Lohan did not attend the hearing in Beverly Hills.

Although she faced a mandatory minimum of four days in jail, she was given credit for one day already served. Prosecutors also agreed she could serve 10 days of community service instead of two days in jail.

Lohan, who was also placed on three years probation and ordered to complete an 18-month alcohol education program, has until January 2008 to serve her jail sentence.

Earlier in the day, she dodged felony charges, with prosecutors filing misdemeanor counts after tests found she possessed insufficient amounts of cocaine, authorities announced.

The actress was charged with seven counts, including two counts each of driving under the influence, driving with blood alcohol of over .08 percent, being under the influence of cocaine, as well as reckless driving, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office says.

The charges stem from two separate DUI incidents, one in May in Beverly Hills and one in July in Santa Monica.

In both incidents, police found Lohan in possession of cocaine. But in each case, the amounts tested were below the .05 grams required by office policy for felony filing.

The 21-year-old actress is currently in rehab at the Cirque Lodge program in Utah.

Lohan was arrested on July 24 after allegedly hijacking an SUV with two men inside, and recklessly chasing another SUV – driven by the mother of her personal assistant – through the streets of Santa Monica, Calif.

She was booked for DUI, possession of cocaine, transporting a narcotic into a custody facility, and driving on a suspended license. Officers found a container on Lohan that tested at .02 grams of cocaine, according to the DA.

Lohan was previously arrested for DUI after crashing her Mercedes-Benz in Beverly Hills just two months prior. Tests showed that the substance found in her purse was .04 grams of cocaine powder.

On Aug. 14, Tracie Rice, a passenger in the car Lohan was allegedly chasing, filed a lawsuit for an undisclosed amount against the actress.

Rice "thought she was going to die that night," her attorney Paul Hoffman told PEOPLE, "and Ms. Lohan needs to be held accountable."

SOURCE

I really hope rehab works for her this time. Too young for all those problems.

Back