The Official Mineralize Skin Finish (MSF) Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm the only msf i have is light flush, and i hearts it! but even then although its still supposed to be less glittery than the other msfs, i still find it a tad too shimmery for my tastes. people on other MU boards have been raving about becca pressed shimmer powders and smashbox soft lights, i personally find those better. the becca powders are expensive though, so i own more soft lights (and they can be had for cheap on ebay)!

Originally Posted by johnsmith /img/forum/go_quote.gif I tried looking So Ceylon up on their site, but no luck. So Ceylon was a Limited Edition item. It is no longer available. You may be able to find it on eBay, though!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by johnsmith /img/forum/go_quote.gif I tried looking So Ceylon up on their site, but no luck. I just heard that Mac is rereleasing So ceylon and petticoat msf October 08! I can't wait to add these to my collection! I've been wanting So ceylon forever!!

rockwoot.gif
yay.gif
dance.gif

i just bought my first MSF from the new view collection
smile.gif
so far i'm loving it and want to buy more!!

Originally Posted by x33cupcake /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just bought my first MSF from the new view collection
smile.gif
so far i'm loving it and want to buy more!! Which one did you get? I got one from the collection as well(Dark Natural and Shimmer) and love it.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Which one did you get? I got one from the collection as well(Dark Natural and Shimmer) and love it. i got the exact same one for my contour. i at first wanted one to be my skin color for touchups but i told myself i needed a good contour color.
smile.gif
i love mine also

I got blonde for Vday. I love the glowy look it gives me but I'm looking for more advice on how to use it. Anyone?

Back