The Official Mineralize Skin Finish (MSF) Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i loove light flush, it does litterally that
smile.gif

but the naturals are my fav, it was the first thing i used up i love how they turn ouyt in pics too. Not powdery yay

I change my opinion - I've been using Light Flush for the past 2 week and like the lightness of it and it's not so shimmery. But I still really want those natural ones... I'm hoping it can replace my L'Oreal True Match blush because my LTM blush is brown/pink and meant to compliment my skin color.

I really want to try the naturals now! I got Light Flush the other day and I like it alright! Liz, what shade should I get in the naturals if I'm an NC20? Is it just like a finishing powder over your foundation or can you use it on its own and get good coverage?

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really? I'm loving my light flush! I didn't get warmed, though...it's too dark for me. I love the color it gives me, but as far as texture goes... it's not smooth (to touch) like some of the others are. It's pretty... I like these msf's better than flashtronics.

depends, medium or medium light depending on if you want some color. Also, they can be used as finishing powders or just on their own for some light coverage with a brush. if you want a bit more coverage but not studio fix kind of coverage, apply the msf with a sponge
biggrin.gif
hth

checked these out today, and light flush was pretty but i have all the other MSF's simular to it so i passed, im still contemplating warmed i loved the softness of it compared to the others but the last few months i havent even touched my MSFs much

should i? shouldnt i? umm! ill probably have it buy next week knowing me haha

i love warmed msf..and although it looks scary in the pan. It goes on a nice golden peach on my nc20 skintone with a light hand. Texture is good as well.

highly recommend it

Light Flush is a gorgeous colour! It looks so similar to Northern Light in the pot though, LOL

i use light flush too...i like..been thinkin about getting warmed..too..not sure...

i just got shimpagne from cco...yesterday..i'm liking it too..but kinda a btw..shooting star(my HG) and light flush

yes definitely purchase fix+. it'll set your whole look and keep your makeup on all day. fix+ is a staple for me.

Hi, This post of yours is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message.

Best Regards,

Originally Posted by Razzaq /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi, This post of yours is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message.
Best Regards,

What information are you looking for? Welcome to MUT!

I only can compare two MSF which is Northen Lights and Procelain Pink. So far my face will be come a lil' greasy at the end of the day when I applied Northen lights MSF. I still love Procelain Pink. Anything similar to this?

Are those Warm MSF similar to Procelain pink?
kopfkratz.gif

my question is....so im a NC 50/NW 45...i purchased (on accident may i say) at ebay a Gold Spill and Glissade...can anyone tell me how they work or if these colors are gonna make me look like an ashy clown if i use them? lol

i don't know i don't think msfs can make anyone ashy except for maybe lighscapade. I think Glissade will give you a nice rosey glow. I'm not sure about goldspill, i think that can be used as a highlighter.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i don't know i don't think msfs can make anyone ashy except for maybe lighscapade. I think Glissade will give you a nice rosey glow. I'm not sure about goldspill, i think that can be used as a highlighter. yeah then i chose a good one then (glissade) because i like a nice rosey color to my face...goldspill we will see about...thanks so much tho

Back