The Official Mineralize Skin Finish (MSF) Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A comparison pic of Gold Spill and Shimpagne :

270.jpg

I ended up getting both Gold Spill and Northern Lights anyway. What can I say, they were too pretty to pass up
smile.gif

SO far i have Petticoat, Naked You and Gold Deposit.Tried the Flastronic's MSF all looked too murky on my face.I really missed So ceylon, i tried the Shimpagne just looked whitish on my skin.Mehrun, whats your colour in MAC?Nc or Nw?

I have the Metal Rock and I love it!!

I hope they bring it back, I have a lot left but I know once it's gone-I will be very, very, very, sad...

ooooh msf's! i used one on my model for my mu test (i dont remeber which it was from the rushmetal collection) i think. anyways im in love

i have the msf just the skin tone ones in medium, and i love it i just use it over my moisturiser and it evens things out so nice!

Okay...I bought New Vegas and it's not what I expected. My Macy's didn't have the McQueen collection so I bought it off the website. Much peachier and glittery than I thought it would be. Does everyone just use it as a highlighter?

is this

is this like the tru mineral makeup?

whoops sorry about the messed up post there

ignore the "is this"

Sooooooooooo... Guess what ladies!? I just won "Petticoat" on ebay for only $10 more than retail including shipping. =D I'm excited to try it!

I just don't it... is it mainly used a blush/highlighter - and it gives you a shimmery outcome?

I hear raves but it never pushes me to actually buy one of these.

Celly - they're all kinda shimmery to me. Some colors are great as blushes, like Northern Light, or as a highlight like Shimpagne or bronzing like Shooting Star.
smile.gif

in January??? you mean all those shimpagne..glissade. Im new with make-up....so...i really want to try this thing out. its like a all over face powder right?

Thanks, ash - I might skip it... it just never appealed to me and plus if it's shimmery and comes out sheer, then forgetaboutit.

Latest posts

Back