The Official Mineralize Skin Finish (MSF) Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by canelita Oh yes please!I think Marisol has almost all of them, maybe she can do it.

Marisol ?!?!

I can work on it this weekend. Okey dokey... and yes, I have all of them but Pleasureflush.

Originally Posted by Marisol I can work on it this weekend. Okey dokey... and yes, I have all of them but Pleasureflush. You are such a cutie pie. Thanks!

Originally Posted by goddess13 I don't really have much to add except to say this is a great idea for a thread. Good on you MissJeffrey for thinking of it!
smile.gif
glad to help
smile.gif

OK so I have Shooting Star - I got it to wear over bronzer, and I'm really afraid it's WAY too dark for me, so I'm thinking about swapping it for "Naked You." which seems to be something that is similar to Shooting Star and is pretty over bronzer, but that is not quite as dark. What do you think?

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons OK so I have Shooting Star - I got it to wear over bronzer, and I'm really afraid it's WAY too dark for me, so I'm thinking about swapping it for "Naked You." which seems to be something that is similar to Shooting Star and is pretty over bronzer, but that is not quite as dark. What do you think? Naked You is not a bronzer. Its more of a high lighter and glittery. Try using Shooting Star. It really isn't as dark as it seems. If you use the skunk brush, make sure that you really buff it.

OK I'm gonna try it tomorrow *crosses fingers* lol

Originally Posted by Marisol Naked You is not a bronzer. Its more of a high lighter and glittery. Try using Shooting Star. It really isn't as dark as it seems. If you use the skunk brush, make sure that you really buff it.

Okay, I'm pretty much on your band wagon. I had my first MAC makeover today, and she used Porcelain Pink on me. Needless to say, I ended up purchasing it. I loved the pinkish-opalescent glow it gave me! She used it as a highlighter over and on my blush. Loved the way it looked! Glad I bought it!

Originally Posted by Aquilah Okay, I'm pretty much on your band wagon. I had my first MAC makeover today, and she used Porcelain Pink on me. Needless to say, I ended up purchasing it. I loved the pinkish-opalescent glow it gave me! She used it as a highlighter over and on my blush. Loved the way it looked! Glad I bought it! i agree. the PP msf looks good on you! very natural! you should buy a back up!

Oh sure Hersh! Make it even worse for me *lmao* I was thinking about that though! I've never used up a single makeup product ever before though! Then again, I do wear makeup a lot more now than I did before
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah Okay, I'm pretty much on your band wagon. I had my first MAC makeover today, and she used Porcelain Pink on me. Needless to say, I ended up purchasing it. I loved the pinkish-opalescent glow it gave me! She used it as a highlighter over and on my blush. Loved the way it looked! Glad I bought it! I am so glad that you got an MSF.

I just was lucky enough to receive a Petticoat MSF in a swap. It is in perfect condition used only 1X!!!!!!!!

I'm going to use it for my makeup tomorrow.

Marilyn

Originally Posted by Mari168 I just was lucky enough to receive a Petticoat MSF in a swap. It is in perfect condition used only 1X!!!!!!!!
I'm going to use it for my makeup tomorrow.

Marilyn

YAY! You so need to check out the MSF's that came out on Thursday.

Originally Posted by Marisol YAY! You so need to check out the MSF's that came out on Thursday. I ordered the shimpagne and now I'm thinking about picking up the Porcelain Pink too!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons OK so I have Shooting Star - I got it to wear over bronzer, and I'm really afraid it's WAY too dark for me, so I'm thinking about swapping it for "Naked You." which seems to be something that is similar to Shooting Star and is pretty over bronzer, but that is not quite as dark. What do you think? Shooting Star is a bronzer, so if you layer it on top of another bronzer the results will be too dark.

Originally Posted by Aquilah Oh sure Hersh! Make it even worse for me *lmao* I was thinking about that though! I've never used up a single makeup product ever before though! Then again, I do wear makeup a lot more now than I did before
smile.gif
I have the PP one too, it's the only MSF I have and it looks great. Mine still looks almost new, there is so much product in it, sometimes I use it as as eyeshadow though too. Now that it has been re-released, I cant decide if I need a back-up. Decisions, decisions. I havent gotten anything from the Muse collection but I am going to look soon.

OMG...this is nice thread..i've always wondering about MSF's and now got most the answers i need...I was really thinking of getting it but don't know how to use it.

Originally Posted by NYShopgirl OMG...this is nice thread..i've always wondering about MSF's and now got most the answers i need...I was really thinking of getting it but don't know how to use it. I got the MSFs yesterday and also a 187 ($$$$$$$) brush, use it as a blush or highlighter, it is gorrrrgeous!

Back