***The Official NHL Playoff 2008 Thread***

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear Hossa is going to Detroit!! That's the buzz around here... Our team is falling apart....

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hear Hossa is going to Detroit!! That's the buzz around here... Our team is falling apart.... who is Pittsburgh getting? they must be out recruiting at the Jr HS now!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hear Hossa is going to Detroit!! That's the buzz around here... Our team is falling apart.... No rumor, just fact Hosa joins Red Wings. But it's only a one year contract, what could go wrong? Oh yea, the Red Wings could turn into our beloved Lions or beleaguered Tigers. Oy Vey =| !
-Tracy

Now that's really odd since we offered him like a 5 or 7 year deal... Ohh well... Maybe well see some scouts coming down to our league soon? Better pick my game up a notch.. Ok better pick myself off the ice first!! Lol

Fleury just re signed a very juicy contract for 35 million.

Malkin and Orpik have re signed as well.

Pascal Dupius was signed to a 3 year contract.

Roberts, Malone and Hossa are gone.

Sean Avery signed with Dallas - CBC won't be showing his ugly mug too often - thank god.

MOSCOW (AP)—Jaromir Jagr signed with a Russian team a day after his split with the New York Rangers, leaving the NHL after nearly two decades and returning to the club he joined during the 2004-05 lockout.

The Russian League team Avangard Omsk announced the signing of the 36-year-old Czech winger on its Web site Friday.

“It was the toughest decision in my life, hockeywise. … No question about it. I hate making changes,†Jagr told The Canadian Press.

Jagr’s agent, Pat Brisson, confirmed the signing in an e-mail. He and Jagr, as well the team, wouldn’t comment on contract terms. However, the deal is believed to be for two years plus an option for a third, and will pay Jagr about $7 million tax free, the equivalent of about $11 million a season in the NHL.

Source - Jagr signs with Avangard Omsk in Russian League - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

Good Riddance!!! lol

I heard that story earlier.

We'll see Jagr again in the Olympics - maybe he'll finally dress like a hockey player.

I was thinking that Mats Sundin might jump ship and play his last year or two, in the Elite Swedish league.

I really have to find the phots of Jagr dressed as a woman... for some charity even in the Cecz republic... a kind of beauty contest... lol

Originally Posted by Carolyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually, I always thought he was good looking! He could really rock a mullet! LOL He fit well in the burgh... it's the standard Pittsburgh haircut!!
smile.gif

Back