The Official Paris Hilton Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't get what's so great about celebrities! They're just people, with money, big deal! I think if I passed Paris on the street, I would just keep walking! LOL

except for the fact that it was in the trash whats the difference between buying paris's used makeup and buying used mkeup on MUT? (and spending hundreds of dollars for it obviously) other than that i dont understand the grossed out comments, just check out our sales forum, its filled with used makeup for sale.

I should take out my trash more often. who knows? maybe the local bum will sell my used tampon for cash.

Ew, I know..but hey! if Paris can do it..so can I

Gross, Grace. Just effing Gross.

oh please...how ridiculous.

I think people were ewwing more at the used toothbrush and dog food tin.

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif except for the fact that it was in the trash whats the difference between buying paris's used makeup and buying used mkeup on MUT? (and spending hundreds of dollars for it obviously) other than that i dont understand the grossed out comments, just check out our sales forum, its filled with used makeup for sale. Agreed, but MuT is not selling used empty dog food cans either.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I should take out my trash more often. who knows? maybe the local bum will sell my used tampon for cash.
Ew, I know..but hey! if Paris can do it..so can I

Gross, Grace. Just effing Gross.

OMG, you are so funny!
moa.gif

Latest posts

Back