The Official Paris Hilton Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really ? i thikn she looks more innocent and nice back then. now she just looks like a slut to me. she dont have to do anything . she just look dumb the first time is aw her without knwoing who she was.

most people have noses like that instead of her really skinny one..so it would be bad for me/anyone to say she looks better now..but i think she does. however my nose is wide and im not geting plastic surgery.

I think we all looked innocent when we were younger. I actually dont think that Paris looks like a slut. She might be one but thats another story.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif if thats really her i think she looks way better now. ditto for me!

Originally Posted by princess_20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she looks way better now! totally agree

I really don't have a preference for her, because I am seriously not a big fan of hers. Not a fan at all, actually.

I think she would've looked so much better now if she didn't get that nose job (or at least if she had gotten a better nose job). Right now, her nose looks like a beak to me. I don't see why someone would do that to themself...

Paris has what's called a "hanging" collumela. The collumela is that little bit that that separates the nostrils into two holes. The slimmer the nose is made to be, the more apparent a hanging collumela will become. The surgeon did not touch that part of her nose, she was born that way. Some people elect to get it "trimmed" as part of the whole nose job package, Paris has opted not to.

There's nothing wrong with it, it's genetically determined if you have one, just like it's genetics if you have a free-earlobe or attached earlobe. That's just one of the things that makes us all unique.

Her before vs. after though, it's hard for me to say. Her lips before were good, her "after" nose I am on the fence about, the buccal fat removal really did mature her quite a bit from the previous baby face. I would be inclined to say had she gone for a less severe blepheraplasty, she would be able to age much better without having a "hollow eye" socket, and she may have been able to avoid the eyelid ptosis injury the surgery caused her.

I dunno, to me it's a toss up. However, I do like her brown eyes. It made them look much bigger than the blue beads she's sporting now.

IMO she looks better now & Nox thanks for the awesome explanation
smile.gif

I think her old nose was better. I had no idea she even had a nose job. I don't know why she would have done that to her nose on purpose. The new nose is too straight and pointy. Her real nose was more natural looking (haha, duh!).

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she would've looked so much better now if she didn't get that nose job (or at least if she had gotten a better nose job). Right now, her nose looks like a beak to me. I don't see why someone would do that to themself... I agree! she looks like a bird

really? i didnt knwo who she was teh first tie i saw her on tv but then the first impression she gave me was "ah this chick looks like a slut" then i read the newspaper... and ha. i was right ~

I just don't like the girl and I don't care what she looks like. Now Brad Pitt is

a different story - I could talk about his looks forever...

Back