The Official Paris Hilton Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Those are definitely looking plumper!
eek.gif

yeah right...if that´s a push up bra I need it ASAP lol

A push up bra only works like that if you have some boobs to start with! She was like an A cup before so there´s no way that´s the work of a great bra. Who is she trying to fool??

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif A push up bra only works like that if you have some boobs to start with! She was like an A cup before so there´s no way that´s the work of a great bra. Who is she trying to fool??

Took the words right outta my mouth!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah...she didn't need breast surgery to cheapen her image. lol. ditto!!!!

But i tthink we already discussed about Paris boobs and the girls came to the conclusion that it was chicken fillets with a powerful push-up bra

no way is that a push up u can see her boob on the side, doesnt look like a bra to me but going all natural!!!

She has got them done!!! foolish girl

Originally Posted by ivette /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm not suprised
didn't she have a nose job??

Yep! So did her sister and her mom. They all got the same nose. Not sure why, though...

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah...she didn't need breast surgery to cheapen her image. lol. That's for sure!
tongue.gif

Back