The Official Paris Hilton Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that she was that great of a singer to begin with, and I have my doubts about this musical. I guess we're going to have to wait and see how everything pans out.

It's not a matter of not knowing what to do with herself, but I think it's more of a matter of what she DOESN'T want to do with herself.

They've been friends for most of their lives – despite a two-year period when they didn't speak to each other – and now Paris Hilton is sharing in Nicole Richie's baby excitement.

"She's really happy," Hilton, 26, told PEOPLE about her Simple Life costar at Wednesday's Helio Ocean launch party in West Hollywood, to benefit Heal the Bay. "I just got off the phone with her. She's so excited."

Adds the hotel heiress, "I know she's going to be the best mom ever."

In a series of ABC interviews last week, Richie, 25, told Diane Sawyer that she is four months pregnant with musician boyfriend Joel Madden, 28.

"They're really in love," Hilton says of the expectant parents.

Not that all is hearts and flowers for the mom-to-be.

Due to serve four days in a L.A. County jail, for a second DUI conviction (she must put in her time before Sept. 28), Richie will likely be kept at Lynwood, Calif.'s Century Regional Detention Center – the same lockup where Hilton spent 23 days earlier this summer.

SOURCE

That's nuts! If I remember correctly, Nicole has to spend 4 days in jail because of a DUI charge and driving the wrong way on the freeway.
policeman.gif
Yup! Best mom ever!
tocktock.gif
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by MAC Lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's nuts! If I remember correctly, Nicole has to spend 4 days in jail because of a DUI charge and driving the wrong way on the freeway.
policeman.gif
Yup! Best mom ever!
tocktock.gif
hahaha.gif
lmao
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she'll be a good mom, acctually. I think she'll straighten up. I agree

Sometimes becoming a parent changes people for the better.Hopefully it will be the same for Nicole.Since she was adopted,I'll bet she will adore her baby.

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sometimes becoming a parent changes people for the better.Hopefully it will be the same for Nicole.Since she was adopted,I'll bet she will adore her baby. I agree. Lets just hope for the best for the childs sake.

richie_hilton180.jpg

They've been friends for most of their lives – despite a two-year period when they didn't speak to each other – and now Paris Hilton is sharing in Nicole Richie's baby excitement.

"She's really happy," Hilton, 26, told PEOPLE about her Simple Life costar at Wednesday's Helio Ocean launch party in West Hollywood, to benefit Heal the Bay. "I just got off the phone with her. She's so excited."

Adds the hotel heiress, "I know she's going to be the best mom ever."

In a series of ABC interviews last week, Richie, 25, told Diane Sawyer that she is four months pregnant with musician boyfriend Joel Madden, 28.

"They're really in love," Hilton says of the expectant parents.

Not that all is hearts and flowers for the mom-to-be.

Due to serve four days in a L.A. County jail, for a second DUI conviction (she must put in her time before Sept. 28), Richie will likely be kept at Lynwood, Calif.'s Century Regional Detention Center – the same lockup where Hilton spent 23 days earlier this summer.

SHE vowed she'd never get plastic surgery, but famously flat-chested Paris Hilton has raised eyebrows with her newly heavy chest.

Hilton says it's a booster swimsuit featuring an internal push-up bra that has emphasised her newly curvaceous figure.

But speculation is rife that the heiress has gone under the knife, despite declaring her anti-surgery stance last year.

Hilton once considered breast augmentation surgery before being talked out of it by her father, Rick.

At the time she said: "I don't need it and I would never get it. It's gross - and it always ends up looking really fake. But if a girl is miserable and that's the only way to make her happy, then that's fine.

"Years ago I asked my dad for a boob job and he said it would cheapen my image. So I decided not to do it."

Hilton, 26, who was released from jail in June, has been criticised for trying to attract further attention by altering her body shape.

Apart from a stream of media commentary in the US and Britain, Hilton's changing body shape has prompted a barrage of comments on the internet.

"Her only talent is attracting attention," wrote one fan on a Hilton website.

hilton12807_narrowweb__300x4380.jpg

SOURCE

Back