The Official Paris Hilton Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Carolyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just don't like the girl and I don't care what she looks like. Now Brad Pitt isa different story - I could talk about his looks forever...

what about him
biggrin.gif
he was hot in troy YUM

I think a combo of old and new noses would have been best. Her new nose is too fake for me, but the old nose isnt optimum either
smile.gif

i didnt know she looked like that before.if she didnt do surgery i'm pretty sure she wont get famous.

she looked a bit better before, but i'd bet that was a teenaged pic of her. her cheeks were fuller so she probably had some "baby fat" left on her cheeks as most 15-18 yro have.

Paris Hilton is starting to make good on her post-jail promises to help others, turning out at a friend's charity gala to raise funds for children with spinal cord injuries.

"It's a great organization," Hilton told PEOPLE at Sunday's Life Rolls On Foundation's 4th annual Night By the Ocean auction. "It gives people hope and I'm really happy to be here to support Jesse."

Hilton's close friend Jesse Billauer, a former pro surfer who is now paralyzed, founded Life Rolls On.

The heiress bid on (and won) a $17, 500 surfing lesson with Billauer and Adam Sandler. Even Hilton's black-and-white dress was a bit of a charity case, created by 19-year old fashion student she met when he helped pump her gas.

"He said he loved me and my style and showed me 30 dresses he designed just for me. I was amazed by how incredibly talented he was," Hilton said of designer Jonathan Bash.

Although Hilton was recently seen frolicking in Malibu with new pal Tyler Atkins, 21, she claims she's all business. "I'm just focusing on doing a movie right now," she says. "It's a surprise but I start shooting next month."

And in the meantime, when not hitting the clubs, she says she'll continue to try to do good.

"I was just at the Los Angeles Children's Hospital visiting all of the kids and premature babies in the cancer ward," she said Sunday. "I met with philanthropists and they're doing a summit with five major charities and we'll be doing stuff all over the world. I'm excited."

I highly doubt Paris is going to change her ways. She will be back to not caring about anyone or anything but herself in no time.

I'm still skeptical. lol.

Wasn't she caught making out with/giving a lapdance to Cisco Adler the other day? Eww!

The Simple Life is over for Paris Hilton, but she has already lined up a juicy new role in the big-screen musical Repo! The Genetic Opera.

Hilton is joining Alexa Vega and Paul Sorvino in the cast of Repo!, a musical thriller from Saw-makers Twisted Pictures and Lionsgate, according to Variety.

The news comes as E! Entertainment Television has decided not to renew The Simple Life, the reality show in which Hilton starred with on-and-off pal Nicole Richie for five seasons. The program ran initially on FOX before being picked up by E!, and the series finale is slated for August 5.

Instead of playing herself, the 26-year-old heiress will play daughter to Sorvino's villainous organ-transplant magnate in the futuristic flick. The musical is set in 2056 and centers around a mysterious plague that threatens the survival of the human race. The film is being directed by Darren Lynn Bousman, who also helmed all three Saw films.

Bousman said Hilton floored him when she auditioned. "I have auditioned at least 30 actresses for this role," he tells Variety. "Paris came in and owned it. She is this role."

Producer Carl Mazzocone of Twisted Pictures adds: "We saw many actresses for the role, and Paris sang it better than all of them."

In other news, Hilton has put her Hollywood Hills home on the market for $4.25 million, according to The Wall Street Journal.

The residence, which Hilton bought in 2004 for just under $3 million, played a cameo role during a tough summer for Hilton. On June 7, a media circus descended on the Hilton house after the heiress was released (only briefly, it turned out) from an L.A. County jail to serve house arrest in her probation-violation case.

Days after completing her prison sentence, Hilton leased a $2.9 million beach house in Malibu, where she has been staying.

The media frenzy of early June upset Hilton's neighbors in the Hills. But Hilton's aunt, Kyle Richards, told the Journal that her niece's decision to sell was not related to that incident.

"I'm sure they'll be happy to see the paparazzi go, but that had nothing to do with it," Richards said. "She can't control the people who are outside."

Richards said Hilton simply wants more space – preferably a larger house in a gated community or one with a long, gated driveway.

The property in the Hills measures 3,000 square feet on a 7,000-square-foot lot, the Journal reports. Built in 1926, it has a pool, a Jacuzzi and a waterfall.

SOURCE

Well im not sure I agree with Paris being a good singer, but who knows? Maybe she will surprice us all. I heard she was taking singing classes day and night.

Back