The Official Pregnancy Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so how's everyone doing? nobody checks in anymore lol

ok so now im 38 weeks and 2 days preggo and still going strong. my feet are soooooo swollen everytime i move my foot i feel water it's so weird! everything is going fine no signs of labor yet which the waiting is killing me!

i go every week now to see my midwife. everybody i see is like omg ur still pregnant lol. so here are some pics i even included my feet lol, i thought i looked pretty that day i was wearing the grey pants then i saw the pic and was like DAMN! i'm a mess! im so pale and it looks like i have dark circles lol, oh well!

I'm doing really good. Although I'm getting HUGE...LOL

No swelling or anything like that. I'm so excited, I cannot wait til December!!!!

Jenny, anytime now, she'll be here...just hang on!!

We need to see pictures! Have you had any baby showers? I bet you are going to get lots of googies for your little one.

that's great! december is right around the corner. i'll try to hang in there it's just to hard lol

thanx marisol!

awwwwwwww, jenny, soooooooooooooo cute!!!! i can't believe only 12 more days left!

you look amazing!

you know. i never got swollen. i was swollen a few days after i had chayden and then, it went away after 2 days. that was my experience. oh well. next time i know i'll be swollen like a hippo for 7 months. lol. jk!

yeah ur right! thanx sweetie!

i know right lol thank you.

thanx chic!

lmao! u were one of the lucky ones!

So I figure I should officially post my "status" here.

I'm preggo! Almost 8 wks now. I didn't expect it, but my tummy looks bigger already - I'm scared it'll be twins cuz I have them on both sides... and nobody in my gen has had them yet... Ummm, I'm sick and tired all the time...

My first OB appt is due on the 20th... Anybody know what I can look forward to?

I hope this gets better... lol... I feel like I'm kinda losing my grip.

REESE'S PIECES!!!!!!!! I see a pretty little Reese spawn!!!

If this will be your first OB appointment, be patient it is gonna be a little longer than the rest of your appointments. They will draw a ton of blood, to test for all sorts of things. You will get a pap smear to test for all STD's. They will take a history of you and the father (so take him too) about all sorts of genetic disorders from both sides of the family. You should get a doppler to pick up fetal tones. Dont be scared if she cant find it, 8 weekers are tiny...really tiny.

IM me when you get a chance but freaking congrats!!!!

At my first appointment they always do a sonogram, so maybe you'll get one! There is a lot of bloat in the beginning. I was really bloated and then it went down and now I have the bump. Twins, would be exciting! On the brightside, one more month and you'll be in 2nd tri and hopefully everything will get better then.

Ha ha... reading my post just made me crack up. I sounded like a freak.

Thanks Aprill and Nicki for reassuring me. It's so much easier now!

Back