The Official Pregnancy Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha i know venusgoddess i am being a wimp about it sense i gave birth to a lil rugrat 2 and a half years ago and now i'm worried about being sick! I'm a wus i confess!

first of all, congrats on your pregnancy! its soo exciting!

also, i use the target brand of prenatals. 200 for like $7 or so. they work just fine for me. i take one every night before i go to bed and never had a problem.

with the male doctor, i'd be kinda uncomfy. but, thats my opinion. i'm uncomfy with a woman looking at my coota also. so, either way for me, i guess i'll have to deal to have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

good luck to you darling!

here are some pictures i took yesterday.

35 weeks and 1 day along.

also, nothing much has changed. no sickness, no swelling, no stretch marks, baby chayden is rolling around like crazy, and last but not least, we're getting his room done! i'll take pictures and show you ladies when thats finished. oh yea. my baby shower is sunday the 23rd. cant wait!

Cute pictures! I love your outfit! I can't believe you're having a wonderful pregnancy! No sickness, no swelling, no stretchmarks! I bet a lot of girls are jealous. :satisfied:

My first pregnancy was great. No sickness, no swelling, etc. But, the week I had Makayla, I got stretch marks. ARRRRRRGH!!

Now, I could care less about stretch marks. LOL

cass, oh, my god! you look adorable and so glowy! i love your pajamas, too LOL oh, and i have the same pink toothbrush ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i'm so glad to hear you're doing great! we miss you around here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks you so much u hot mammas! i appreciate all the opinions! And breathless you are looking good and sounds like your doing even better! And thanks for the heads up on the prenatals i will check those out if the ones the doc prescribes has me feeling not so hot!

wow I loved reading about all of you and what's going on with your pregnancy, didn't know this forum existed and since I found it I've been readding all of the posts. good luck to you all ladies and wish you happy babies.

thank you ladies! i miss you all! i cant believe i've been gone for so long! seriously, i wake up soo tired and never refreshed anymore. i dont merely think about mu anymore. just a hint of mascara and i'm out the door. although, my baby shower is this sunday. i think that'll be the first time i actually put on mu for the first time in like, 4 months! omg!

oh. and those lovely stretch marks. i finally got a few on my butt and under my boobs. lol. oh well. definately not noticeable ... yet. haha.

anyways ladies. i have to go. i'm finishing my lemonade and then heading back to work.

*kisses*

Most pre-natals prescribed by MD's are synthetic, and they cause issues like nausea, indigestion, etc. What happens in your body when you digest a synthetic supplement is your body will attempt to fill in the gaps within the molecular chain in order to be able to digest it.

On the other hand, a whole food pre-natal will not cause problems at all. At least, that is what I found.

My fav choice was Super Nutrition Pre-Natals.

oh thanks mzbees! i wil check that out!

I've been feeling so nauseated lately ladies and it's the pits! i found that the best thing for me to do is to eat less when i eat my meals! It works a lttle that way! Who else is or was tired of saltine crackers! EWWWWWWWWW:sick:

She was on not too long ago, but at the time she was still pregnant. Close to her due date though.

^ Well, she should be due around August 20th...so we're hoping she's having baby any day now... *crosses fingers*

Awww...this thread makes me happy. I'm so glad that you girls are having wonderful pregnancies. As for me...I'm actually two days late! I took a pregnancy test this morning though and it looks negative...but then there is this super faint line that I can see...so I wonder if it's all in my head. HRMM...I guess we'll see. I'm just confused because my periods have been switching a lot lately. For a while it was 28 days, then 25, then 26...and now I'm on Day 28 and no sign of cramps or Aunt Flow....*sighs*.

Back