The Official Pregnancy Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know how you guys need to take vitamins when your pregnant , are any of them chewables, or all of them you have to swallow and i heard they are very big :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My vitamins aren't THAT big...but I have to take them 2x's a day. The vitamins I took during my first pregnancy were horse tablets, but I just cut them in half before I took them.

well im scared for when i do get pregnant one day cause i have a very hard tome swallowing, cant even swallow like tylenol or those gel capsusl or anything just really small pills u know ?

Has anyone heard from Cassondra yet? She hasn't been on in almost a month! I hope everything is going okay!!

so im 34 weeks today (8 1/2 months) everything is going fine i just had my baby shower last week and i took soooo many pics just of everything and my whole family , i had a great time and i got alot of stuff i needed heres a few pics of the cake and stuff.

oh, my god, jen! you look sooooooo beautiful and everything looked so nice! thanks for sharing the pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i can't believe you're 8.5 months now!

OMG I can't believe I've been in this site for over that period! lol, sorry.. *ahem*

Congratulations Jenny, you are looking so cute!

Eight and a half months?? My God, how time flies! Jenny, you look absolutely gorgeous! What cute stuff at your baby shower! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone heard from Cassondra at all?

Jenny you are absolutely glowing!! obviously expecting a girl ...congrats and cant wait for you to have your baby and see pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You look absolutely gorgeous and your shower looked like a lot of fun!!! Loved the cake!!!!

Pretty soon, and we'll be adding another MuT-aholic to the forums!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh wow! Everything looked beautiful and it looks like you had a blast. that cake looks sooo yummy!

You looked gorgeous too. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back