The official used it up thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anna /img/forum/go_quote.gif rusk bright shampoo. I've used up all of this crap and still have a bunch of crap laying around *sigh* Have you ever posted your stash, I would imagine you have tons of stuff?

I've posted it a while ago.At this point I wouldnt know where to begin I have stuff EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE!!

I finished my Bare Minerals foundation...and I'm about to finish their lipgloss in Plumtini.

clinique repair wear foundation...to be replaced by a random mac concealer i found thats going to be foundation for everyday just to use it up and i have a brand new repair wear foundation as well

This is what I've used up in September

Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara

VS Beauty Rush Mascara

Pantene Sheer Volume Conditioner

Broadway Nails packs (2)

Aveda Color Conserve Shampoo

J&J's Baby Shampoo

Trying to dwindle this stash as low as possible, since I'll be moving in a couple months.

I'm trying to use things up and get my stash under control. Since I started trying to use it up (about 5 weeks) I've used up Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara, wet'n'wild H2O eyeliner, a loreal mascara, a maybelline lipgloss, a wet'n'wild eyeshadow in cream, and too faced shadow insurance. I'm keeping track since I'm trying out project ten pan. Only 4 more to go!

John Masters Lavender Rosemary Shampoo and John Masters Citrus and Neroli Conditioner. 

Originally Posted by Anna /img/forum/go_quote.gif
cotton rounds!! weee!!! So I've discovered the secret of using up stuff. This may shock you too. YOU HAVE TO USE STUFF!! Thats right. It just cant sit in the cabinet and stare at you. I know. Mind blowing! So now I'm making it a point to use stuff EVERY day. It's my motiviation to take a shower. Fix my hair. Take care of my skin. I have this stuff siting around. I HAVE TO USE IT or its money down the toilet. We shall see how long this lasts.

Amen!

Latest posts

Back