The official used it up thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hempz body lotion and ahava dry skin something something shower gel. as of tonight ill use up clinique eye make up remover the purple one i think its take the day off. WEE!! and of course its all being replaced with stuff from my stash.

Tossing my shower sponge tomorrow morning and using the last of my elizabeth arden cereamide eye cream in the morning too. I may use up aquage beyond body thermal protectant and redken anti snap tomorrow too.!!!

Maybelline Mineral Power Foundation Powder.

Being replaced with the SPF 50 foundation powder by Physician's Formula.

yup! elizabeth arden ceremide eye cream is gone as well as redken antisnap AND! aquage sea extend volumiizing conditioner AND a sample of ahava mineral something shower gel!! wee! This is a use it up weekend! Hair is currently air drying since i'm feeling nice to it
smile.gif
but if I go out when I straighten it I'll use up the last of aquage beyond body thermal spray.

WELP...I've been drudgingly using up my Dove Heat Protectant spray. It did it's job, but I just didn't like the way it made my hair feel. Well, our one big cabinet that holds my towels had a spare self so I put some of my hair products in there. I was getting one out today and PLUMP my Dove spray falls right into the toilet. I think it's a sign that I can officially buy a new spray!

Niveah my silloette booty firming cream is gone..WEE!!! Replaced by TIGI body oil.

sorry Anna! i have used up stuff i just like to do one post a month cause i am a lazy bum, if it would make you feel better i can start posting stuff as soon as i use it up.

any way since the month of july is pretty much done, i shall post now.

Chanel sample size mascara

Fresh firebird sample size mascara

Nail polish remover

Bobbi Brown Light bisque corrector

Fekkai luscious curls wave spray (FINALY while i liked it i was tired of it this lasted me over 3 years with daily use)

I use things up as they empty because other wise i forget to post
smile.gif

deodorant and a HUGE thing of clarins cleansing milk

I've used up so much stash items this month! I'm so proud of myself, none of this stuff needed replacing.

Classic Chapstick

Aveda Damage Remedy Travel kit

Avon Footworks Powder

CVS Brand Soy Moisturizer

Purpose Moisturizer

Avon Tahitian Holiday perfume

L'Oreal Decrease primer

Elf Butternut quad

My very first used it up post!!! Mac Fix+ Plus, I'm not going to replace it b/c I'm going to try my hand at making my own moisturizing mist.

lancome defiwhatever 1.7 oz eye make up remover 2oz philosophy gingerbread 3 in 1. contact solution!!!!!!!!!!!!weeeeeeeeeeee!

I used up an FX Special Effects heat protector, Degree advanced deodorant, and an Almay TLC powder.

bed head love your body lavish body oil. replaced with..another bottle of bed head love your body lavish body oil.

2 lancome genefique eye cream samples, proactiv benzoyl peroxide face stuff.

Redken "Smooth Down" Heat Glide replaced by yet another Redken "Smooth Down" Heat Glide .

Back