The official used it up thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anna /img/forum/go_quote.gif clarins super restorative salon size (double the retail size dont remember how many oz i think 3) eye cream and clarins gentle eye make up remover. both are being replaced from my stash of wonders.
so i read this thread from start to finish. when it first started i wasnt so faithful about posting. but now ive realized its a good guide for me to see how long stuff lasts!

Writing it on here really is a booster when I wanna get stuff, but I don't have enough cash or have to much clutter. I shouldv'e taken a pic of my stash at the start of my no-buy to see how much excess crap is no longer taking up space.

@ anna, i wish i had done the picture thing too. Though i did take a picture of some of my makeup, i didnt bother with my hair stuff which is some of the stuff i use up supper fast.

I have so far only used up mascara so i took a picture of my makeup a few days ago and will most likely do so at the end of the year again so i can see how much my collection shrunk.

Idk if you have ever read the blog beautifully glossy, it is a makeup blog but she is also in the process of trying to use up a lot of her stash and she posts what she uses up at the end of every month which i find super motivating.

clarins hydramatte day moisturizer..woohoo!! i agree!! so should have taken a pic. but the make up doesnt budge like orange. its the hair and skin care stuff...but it doesnt matter i'm using it!

clinique mild liquid facial soap. really the make up doesnt sem to move....!!!

contact soloution, cotton rounds, and as of tomorrow curel itch defense lotion and as of tomorrow or tuesday MAYBE wednesday orly tahitian hand cream at work. WOOHOO!!

so may has been a slow month for using up stuff for me,

i only used up an orange shower gel from the body shop.

I also finished a book, but idk if that counts

Jus finished with:

MAC prep plus prime primer

Hit a big pan on MAC msf natural

Hopefully I'll use more next month.

Tressemme Thermal Creations Mousse
WnW Pout Protector

clarins face spf 40. pro activ benzoyle peroxide stuff clarins pore minimizing serum

rusk thick shampoo and conditioner..clinique...i dont know its a green tube mascara. i didnt quite use it up but it got weird. tomorrow clarins iris toner will be gone. weee!

today clarins iris toner and aquage 2oz volumizing shampoo.weeeeee!!

Not sure i mentioned i used up my huge tub of ponds and i used up B&BW Vanilla Sugar lotion.

I'm SO GLAD that I finally used my the two EDM finishing powders I bought probably a year ago. I bought it when they first introduced it after discontinuing their silk dust. I remember reading their blog as it said that their new finishing powders where so much better than silk dust. Such a lie!

I was going to try EG Minerals but since they went MIA and apparently can't even pay their web host bill, I'm going for Meow! I'm going to pick up a full size silk dust and some samples of their mmu. Yay!

I'm almost finished with my sunsilk heat-activated shampoo and conditioner! thank goodness. It was an "ehh" product or products.

Originally Posted by withlove2022 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm almost finished with my sunsilk heat-activated shampoo and conditioner! thank goodness. It was an "ehh" product or products. When it comes to hair care products if it's not working for my hair then I toss it. Too many times I've let my hair get damaged from products that were just yuck.

Originally Posted by xjackie83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif When it comes to hair care products if it's not working for my hair then I toss it. Too many times I've let my hair get damaged from products that were just yuck. This is a really good philosphy!

today i used the last of my clarins skin beauty repair serum. and i tossed a mac eyeliner in some LE color because i couldn't sharpen it anymore.

I have used up a ton (and had to get rid of a few things due to drying out) so here is my month of june list of use ups.

Keihls sample size conditioner

Deva curl travel size conditioner

deva curl travel size shampoo

blistex chapstick

listerine brightning pre-brush rinse

aveda outer peace acne spot relief

chanel sublimage eye deluxe sample

doctor burts acne treatment (thrown out cause it smelled horrible)

amore pacific future response creme deluxe sample

clinique mascara sample size (probably the best mascara i have used in terms of lasting, i actually used up the whole tube rather than it just drying out)

the body shop aloe calming facial cleanser

korres mascara (dried out)

fresh supernova sample size (dried out)

cotton rounds!! weee!!! So I've discovered the secret of using up stuff. This may shock you too. YOU HAVE TO USE STUFF!! Thats right. It just cant sit in the cabinet and stare at you. I know. Mind blowing! So now I'm making it a point to use stuff EVERY day. It's my motiviation to take a shower. Fix my hair. Take care of my skin. I have this stuff siting around. I HAVE TO USE IT or its money down the toilet. We shall see how long this lasts.

I used up some L'Oreal conditioner, a bottle of Adorn Hairspray, and a Maybelline Lipstick in Peachy Sheen I've had it for like seven years!

Back