The official used it up thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amour amour perfume and clarins extra tight firming lift botanical serum sample. wee!!

clarins daily orange exfoliator and woolight for darks laundry soap
smile.gif

LOVE this thread! I need to stop buying for a while and use more up! Glad to have a place for that kind of support.

I just tossed about 8 lip glosses cause they were SO old. I bought them like 2 apartments and 2 houses ago, so yuck!

I'm at the VERY end of my Origins lip gloss. When that's gone that'll be a sad day.

clarins bust firming gel sample.........replaced with another bust firming gel sample!! WEEEEEEE!!!!

Revlon Rose lip gloss. It was my favorite color too and I don't think they sell it anymore. I had to throw it out with my lunch at the mall yesterday because I couldn't scrape anymore out.

clarins hydramatte lotion..replaced with clarins brightening day lotion. and eucerine 1oz calming cream

philosphy hot coco shower gel 2oz replaced with..probably neutrogena rain bath and bed head lavish yourself body oil...replaced with more body oil

I've hardly used anything from my stash this month! I'll probably use much more next time.

Random blush brush (bristles kept falling all over my face!)

Caress Cashmere Luxury Body Wash

Blue Crazeberry Chapstick

Johnson's Dreamy Night Cream

clarins bright serum

.17oz tube of clarins brightening day lotion

clarins .17 oz brightening day serum, neutrogena rain bath 1oz shower gel, lancome 1.7oz eye make up remover.

This past week I actually used up quite a bit some toothpaste, a pack of dove pink barsoaps, dove intensive repair conditioner, and my L'Oreal 360 scrub. I might be relocating next month, so I replaced everything with a very cheap item since the movers don't usually transport liquids, I don't want any money going to waste.

I finished off a favorite pencil sharpener after 5+ years of trusty service. Very sad day, though I have three back-ups (mostly freebies with make-up I was going to get anyway).

I'm on my last few drips of shampoo, I think it's Herbal Essence 2in1 hydrating.

Also recently tossed finished up Garnier Frutise (sp?) 2in1 shampoo.

Still not a lot of Make-up finished off. Still saving the last few applications of my favorite gloss.

sample of clarins bust firming gel, clarins bright lotion sample (i have a ton of these. using till theyre gone!) lancome lash primer replaced with an other and clarins lotus oil about to be replaced with whatever I pick up tomorrow probably bioelements oil control sleepwear.

bed head lavish body oil...replaced with first some random samples i have and then biolage body lotion WEEEEEE

aquage silkening oil...back to moroccan oil.

rusk bright shampoo. I've used up all of this crap and still have a bunch of crap laying around *sigh*

Back