The official used it up thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?!!! Maybe my tube was bad or in my olden age my eyes are getting more sensitive. Or maybe something is wrong with my sweat. I am glad it worked well for you! If I come across another tube of it I will give it a whirl!
I think it's that the skinny isn't a fiber mascara. It's also got vitamins to make your lashes grow. It goes on a bit wet so you have to be careful applying but I thought the results were worth the extra effort.

@@samplegal - I just got the Boscia Blotting linens in my $10 Sephora black Friday deal. Silly question - when/how do you use them? I have never bought anything like this and didn't realize they were included. I don't want to waste them.
Do you have oily skin? Or any shine in the t-zone throughout the day? I carry a pack in my purse and every so often pull one sheet out, and carefully press it, not rub it, around the oily areas of my face. This way, you do not disturb the makeup. It soaks the oil right up, and you'll be able to see the transfer on the sheet!

You may not need this next step, but then I touch up with some powder. When I blot first to get rid of the excess oil, the powder does not cake up.

Do you have oily skin? Or any shine in the t-zone throughout the day? I carry a pack in my purse and every so often pull one sheet out, and carefully press it, not rub it, around the oily areas of my face. This way, you do not disturb the makeup. It soaks the oil right up, and you'll be able to see the transfer on the sheet! You may not need this next step, but then I touch up with some powder. When I blot first to get rid of the excess oil, the powder does not cake up
My nose can get oily. I actually put different foundation on my nose than I do the rest of my face to. My nose is a pore clogged nightmare.  I will put these in my purse - good idea!  Thanks.

Le Couvent De Minimes Orange Sanguine and Romarin Moisturizing Hand Cream (0.8 oz) This smelled good and rubbed in great, but wasn’t quite as rich as I like.  I found myself going through it really fast because I had to reapply often to keep my hands from drying out.

Rimmel Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer (0.23 oz) I really liked this and have a back up.  It matches my skin well and blends pretty nicely, I struggle with thick concealers because they never look natural.

Covergirl Crump Crusher Mascara (0.44 oz) I really like covergirl mascaras, especially in dark brown instead of black. I immediately opened another of these because all my sub box deluxe samples are black which just looks so harsh for everyday against my pale skin.  Will continue to repurchase this brand, although I think I prefer the yellow lengthening variety more. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Foundation in Fair (foil) This was my second or third foil of these and I am thinking about buying a full size tube.  It’s a good color for me and I like the way it blends out.  I am still figuring out my liquid foundation game though, a beauty blender was life-changing and made the idea of wearing liquid foundation possible. 

Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Strengthening Leave-in Cream (foil) I got two uses out of this and both times my hair was super soft afterwards.  I was pleasantly surprised and it smelled fantastic.  A definite maybe, but I do find that I get a lot of leave in creams and deep conditioners through subs. 

OPI Paper squares (maybe 50 count?) I tried to use these instead of cotton balls when removing nail polish because they came for free with a gift set.  I did not like them and much prefer my cotton balls which I am happy to back to. 

ELF Brush Shampoo (4.1 oz) I really don’t think this does tons better than dish soap.  I will not bother repurchasing but I did not find it to be detrimental in any way.  

Mario Badescu Seaweed Facial Cleanser (1 oz?) I used this at the gym.  Which meant the label got and stayed wet a lot so I rubbed the sticker off.  I liked it find, but smelled like hotel room soap which wasn’t very pleasant.  Did feel like my sweaty face was squeaky clean after using it though, which is nice. 

Olay Sensitive Body Wash (1.7 oz) I liked this fine.  It was unscented and nice to use at the gym but I do prefer bar soap to body wash.  Would not bother purchasing. 

Matrix Biolage Blow-in Control Shape Memory Cream (foil) I got a lot of use out of this packet.  I found it worked well to throw in my hair and blow dry quickly.  It did not smell offensive and helped hold some curl in my hair.  I would not purchase because I am drowning in curl creams/mousse/hair styling stuff but would not recommend against. 

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-cream (1.7 oz) I love this stuff.  I will wait until black Friday to throw it in on an Ulta order probably, but this stuff is fantastic for a night time moisturizer for me.  I need something heavier on the drier parts of my face in the winter or if I use a harsh face wash, but for the most part this stuff is fantastic and is so soothing on my face. 

Origins GinZing Moisturizer (1.7 oz) I really loved this moisturizer.  It’s pretty steep price-wise so I will try to find something I little less expensive for the time being but will repurchase eventually. 

Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour (foil) x2 I liked this a fair bit, it was nice and thick.  Didn’t notice it doing much for my under eye circles unfortunately and I have roughly one million eye cream samples so no need to purchase in the foreseeable future. 

Clinique Clearing Gel (foil) I really loved this.  I am going to try to look into purchasing it, but I’m not sure if it will be worth a super high price.  Really helped clear up some break ups over the 3 uses I got out of the foil.  Will purchase if the price per oz isn’t outrageous and will warn anyone thinking about purchasing it, it’s super harsh and stings. 

Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine (vial) I adored this! I want to buy the set of 6 travel sizes of their various scents from birchbox.  But before I can do that I need to use up my one million perfume samples.  Which will probably never happen and is good for my wallet in the end. 

Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm (foil) This moisturizer made no impression on me.  Seems fine but not worth a big investment.

Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat Pro (0.45 oz) I liked this a fair bit.  It was nothing amazingly special but it did the job and didn’t cause any horrible peeling.  Have another base and top coat right now so not super worried about repurchasing right now.  

October and November 2014 Empties.JPG

October and November Empties

Full Size

Olay Body Wash - Pink Grapefruit: this did not smell like grapefruit - I thought it smelled like Fruit Punch Starbursts (which is lovely, but not grapefruit)

Herbal Essences - None of Your Frizziness Shampoo: I don't have frizzy hair... I got this because I want to try all of the Herbal Essences scents (because I'm weird). This smelled nice and I enjoyed it (I also liked the conditioner) - I can't comment about the frizz control, though.

Bath and Body Works Foaming Hand Soap - Crisp Morning Air: LOVE (less love as time went on... but when I first used it I couldn't stop smelling my hands). The scent definitely reminds me of fall.

Olay Fresh Effects - Bead Me Up! Exfoliating Cleanser: microbead face wash; I liked this except for the fact that it gets runny when mixed with water and runs down my arms when I wash my face at the sink. I used this as a shower face-wash and really liked it - it's gentle as far as physically exfoliating face washes go.

Simple Makeup Remover Wipes: I like these; would repurchase

Black Violet Body Butter - Bavarian Apfel Cider: LOVE - an apple cider scent that's heavier on the spice. The texture of this body butter was amazing (but $9 for 4oz... which is kind of pricey for me).

Black Violet Body Butter - Komorebi: the scent for this was okay - it's unisex/more masculine. It was pleasant but I didn't love it. I really like the texture of Black Violet's body butters, though.

The Body Shop - Pink Grapefruit Body Puree: at first whiff, it smells just like grapefruit - after several seconds, though it develops a sort of Pine-Sol like afterscent. I thought this was a bit sticky, but I liked it when I used it in the summer.

The Body Shop - Coconut Body Milk: very light and I loved this for the summer. It has a spray-pump, though which was sometimes hard to use because the product made my hands kind of slippery.

Paula's Choice Resist - C15 Super Booster (antioxidant serum): I don't know if this did anything. My minor qualm is that the "expiration" date is 3 months after opening... I used 4 drops of this once or twice a day and it lasted for 7 months (so I don't know why they packaged it so large). I figured that light was the issue for the short expiration so I kept it in its box when I wasn't using it.

Clean & Clear - Persa-Gel 10 (benzoyl peroxide): I really liked this. I used this all over my face rather than as a spot treatment and it didn't cause me any problems (I know some people are more sensitive to benzoyl peroxide and won't be able to use it the way I did, though).

Sample/Travel/Mini Sizes

Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap (oily skin): I thought this was okay; 1 fl oz (used in the morning) lasted me a month.

First Aid Beauty - Facial Radiance Pads (AHA): I got this in a set and I don't know if it did anything; I think the active ingredient is glycolic acid, though.

Black Violet Body Butter sample - Snow White Tea: a very sweet, fruity scent and I have a full-size perfume oil of it. The sample body butter barely lasted 1 use, though.

@@chibimorph ~ Good to know about the PC C15. I have this as well and didn't realize the 3 month rule. I don't know if I will make it that long - I use it twice a day. But, if I get sick of it, I will not keep it around.

November finishes

Deluxe sample size

Caudalie hand cream

Earnest supplies Face wash

Dr Hauschka bath essence

No 4 conditioner

Choco pod

Jurlique herbal recovery eye cream-nice. I may re buy this when I finish some benefit eye cream I have to finish.

Lulu organics hair powder x2

Dr Brandt pore no more

Full size

Up and up makeup remover wipes

Biore self heating mud mask

Hugo naturals soap

Nail therapy treatment

Fresh lotus youth preserve face cream---love this stuff!

Acure body wash

Botanic bath infusions -lavender

Total aging care face mask

Salus shower bomb-lemongrass-like it a lot but probably not enough to buy it.

Foils

Bare minerals serum foundation-liked this I think but would need a better sample size to be sure before I buy

Tossed

Schmidts natural deoderant

Fekkai dry shampoo - hated this, didn't work at all

SW basics toner- wanted to like this but didn't

I actually used up quite a bit in November - not sure if I was just trying harder or if I had more products close to the end. Oh well, go me!

Full Size

BBW A Walk In The Woods Foaming Hand Soap - enjoyed this scent, it was really nice and fresh. If I see it during the SAS I will try to get more.

Studio 35 Beauty Nail Polish Remover - I got the "nourishing" version, the blue one. It was okay, not great. Since I don't change my polish that often, I think I will stick to pure acetone.

Blum Naturals Makeup Remover Towlettes - I never got to TJ Maxx to restock these and my face broke out like it was rebelling against my body. Never again, these are HG status.

Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel - Love this stuff. I have commitment issues, so I am using something else right now but I will 100% repurchase this soon.

Up&Up Baby Wipes - Uhhh, I use these to keep fresh. Sheesh, I don't know why they are in here.

Konjac Sponge - No name brand, was like four dollars, but I love these. I already have a replacement.

BBW Pink Chiffon Shower Gel  - One of my favorite scents, I will definitely repurchase when I get through some of my other bath products.

BBW Pink Chiffon Triple Moisture Body Cream - Again, love this. I am not completely finished but I can't store this for another year because it is beginning to turn. Will buy again, though.

Camille Beckman Imperial Repair Hand Therapy - From a Glossybox, I love Camille Beckman products, they are made right outside my hometown. This smelled lovely (Lemongrass Vert) but word of warning, they do not last long past the expiration date!

Deluxe Samples

Fekkai Argan Extract Masque - Smelled divine, but I can't get behind expensive hair products. It did nothing that my $10 masque doesn't already do.

Tarte Lash Primer - I liked this, but not enough to buy it. In general, I think lash primers are a bit of a waste of money.

Alchemic Muse Ginger Cake Bar Soap - Very gingery, loved the scent. These soaps always make me feel squeaky clean but never dry. I use the sample sizes as hand soaps.

Foil and Perfume Samples

Josie Maran Argan Milk - Loved, would purchase if it weren't so blasted expensive. Plus I am hooked on my Maracuja Oil.

Naked Skin Beauty Balm in Medium - Terrible. Much too dark for me, oxidized like crazy.

Naked Skin Beauty Balm in Bronzing - The only place this looked decent was on my nose, everywhere else it was so orange and dark I looked like I should have been fist-pumping and shouting "GTL!".

Naked Skin Beauty Balm in Illuminating - Who is this illuminating? Who? Even mixed with the Medium color didn't make it better, it was so dark and orange that it was hardly bearable. I will say this for the Naked Skin BB's, they have a nice finish and good coverage. But the colors are atrocious.

Too Faced Bronzing Wardrobe - Came with Chocolate Soleil and Endless Summer. Would not buy either, way too dark, but Endless Summer really did last forever on my skin!

Korres Vitamin E Face Primer - Love. This is one of the few Korres makeup items my Sephora still has around, so I need to see if I can get my hands on a full size. So moisturizing,and held my makeup in place all day (I did use it with a Korres foundation).

Philosophy Back To Nurture - I do NOT like Philosophy skin care at ALL, but this was a nice product. Not enough to tell if some of the claims are true but it made my skin looks smoother, plumper and feel more moisturized. I don't know the price on a full size, but I would consider purchasing it.

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Lotion - I love this product line, and this was just as nice. I will repurchase in the future, although I will probably buy the cream.

GlamGlow SuperMud - I don't love this product, but when I was having my aforementioned breakout from hell, it really worked as a spot treatment. I ended up holding off buying a full size, but I would if I needed it again.

GlamGlow PowerMud - This was weird. Is it a mask or a cleanser? Either way, I liked how it felt, and if it weren't so darned expensive, I'd buy a full size.

La Prairie Skin Caviar Eye Cream - Not enough in the tiny foil pack to see real results, but I'd imagine this is pretty overpriced based on my experience.

Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewal Cream - I LOVE Sulwhasoo, and I wish I could afford it all the time (have to settle for its less expensive, ha ha, sister AmorePacific). The Ginseng didn't have as bad of an earthy smell as some of the other creams do, but it was really pleasant and fresh. My face felt moisturized, luminous and young-looking. Would buy this in a heartbeat.

Kate Somerville Daily Deflector Waterlight - Not a fan of KS products, this was no exception, ugh. Felt fine at first but made my itchy, greasy and looked terrible after about 45 minutes.

Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator - This smelled so bad, I couldn't even finish the foil. I don't know if it was bad, or what, because none of my Paula's Choice products smell that way. I nearly vomited putting it on, it smelled like literal garbage left in the sun. Do not want.

Pharrell Williams GIRL - Nice scent, but way more masculine than unisex, in my opinion. I think it smells nice, but not what I would wear. I had two vials, and I gave the other to my son to play with, since he loves cologne but is too young for something expensive.

Oh my goodness, is that all? I am so tired now, okay bye.

Edit: Oh, $h!t there was more. All foils.

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation - LOVE THIS. In fact, I ended up purchasing a full size right before the Sephora VIB sale ended. Stayed on all day and absorbed oil like a dream. The color I tried was Nude, which was too dark. I bought Pearl which is a little yellow, but will work for me, especially as we get into spring/summer and I get some color.

Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream - This is really nice for hydrating, but nothing more. I loved using it under makeup in the morning.

REN Flash Rinse 1-Minute Facial - I think I am allergic to something REN uses in their ingredients. A few products are fine, most burn my eyes like fire. This, unfortunately was in the second category because I loved the way it felt and made my skin look. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OKAY DONE NOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
November empties! 

• Neutrogena Rain Bath (jumbo size): I looove Rain Bath! 
  • Cetaphil cleanser for normal/oily skin: This was a bit drying so I switched to a gentler formula.
  • The Body Shop Tea Tree blemish fade night lotion: Liked this, but I’m not sure that it was effective enough that I would buy again. 
  • The Body Shop Tea Tree oil: I might be imagining this but I think my skin has looked better in the two weeks since I stopped using it. There could be any number of other factors but I have to consider that this was bothering my skin.
  • LUSH Tea Tree Water: Same with this, my skin has been clearer. Maybe tea tree is just something my face doesn’t like? I didn't use all three of these products at the same time, btw. 
  • L’oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara: One of my favorite mascaras! I’ll rebuy this forever.
  • Hempz original moisturizer: I loved this! It was light and absorbed quickly, and smelled nice and candy-sweet. 
  • Lancome Creme Radiance facial cleanser: I actually couldn’t stand this face wash. It almost seemed like it left a film on my skin.
  • B&BW French Lavender and Honey eau de parfum: I got this in bubble bath, spray and this perfume. I’m hooked on this scent.
  • Rainbow Honey roll-on perfume oil in Frozen Flame: I got this in the November mini mystery bag and used it up so quickly! I love the scent but it wasn’t very long lasting on me. Like maybe an hour. 
  • Dr. Brandt Pore Vacuum blackhead mask: I am interested to get this in a full size. It applied easily and also washed off easily— I hate when masks won’t come off! It left my skin feeling clean and refreshed and I’d like to see long-term effects.
  • Ole Henriksen vitamin C serum: This is my last sample size and I don’t think it did enough for me to want to rebuy.
  • Rimmel Stay Matte powder: I wouldn’t rebuy this. I know a lot of people like this but it didn’t keep me matte at all. 
  • LUSH Dragon’s Egg bath bomb: Great bomb! Makes the water pretty, too. 
And the candles I finished this month:

• B&BW Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow 3-wick (my favee)
  • B&BW Baltic Black Pearl 3-wick
  • B&BW Smoked Incense & Berries 3-wick 
  • B&BW Trick-or-Treat 3-wick (tbh I think it’s the same scent as Marshmallow Fireside)

Underneath the box where you type your reply there is a button marked "more reply options."  Click on it, and you'll be taken to a new page where you can type your reply.  

On that new page, scroll down a little and underneath the spot you type your reply, there is an "attach files" section.  

Reply back if you're still confused or my instructions are unclear and I'll edit this post to include some pictures that explain in more detail.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Rimmel Stay Matte powder: I wouldn’t rebuy this. I know a lot of people like this but it didn’t keep me matte at all. 
Gah! This doesn't keep me matte at all either! I'm halfway through mine and can't wait to get it outta my life! Do you have a favorite powder that does work? I'm always on the lookout for something better, since my face is like a glistening slice of bacon by noon.

Gah! This doesn't keep me matte at all either! I'm halfway through mine and can't wait to get it outta my life! Do you have a favorite powder that does work? I'm always on the lookout for something better, since my face is like a glistening slice of bacon by noon.
I'm using the Urban Decay De-Slick powder now, it works slightly better but it's $32 a pop.  That's WAY too expensive. So I'll be looking for a cheaper alternative as soon as that runs out. 

@@subbes Thank you!

I think this thread is such a cool idea. I will start saving my empty products from here on out but for now here is one I finished up yesterday: Benefit's Bella Bamba blush. 

Towards the end the product was only in the corners, so I had to take a stiffer brush and sort of crumble off the product, then work it into the brush, then buff it into the skin. I like Benefit blushes and liked this one but my favorite is still Coralista.
IMG_20141123_144445.jpg

I'm using the Urban Decay De-Slick powder now, it works slightly better but it's $32 a pop.  That's WAY too expensive. So I'll be looking for a cheaper alternative as soon as that runs out. 
Thanks! That's actually my favorite at the moment, and I agree that the price makes it a splurge. I heard the Mac Blot Powder is effective and may try that one next. There's also a Neutrogena Shine Control that I'm curious about.

@@subbes Thank you!

I think this thread is such a cool idea. I will start saving my empty products from here on out but for now here is one I finished up yesterday: Benefit's Bella Bamba blush. 

Towards the end the product was only in the corners, so I had to take a stiffer brush and sort of crumble off the product, then work it into the brush, then buff it into the skin. I like Benefit blushes and liked this one but my favorite is still Coralista.
Wow, a blush finisher! Bows down.

Well its day 7 of December and I have my first 10 items! 

Deluxe:

Murad Wrinkle and pore refining treatment - I didn't see anything special happening.  If anything my pores are more clogged than ever.  So, moving along.

Origins Plantscription Anti-aging cleanser - I like all of the Origins cleansers I have tried so far.  They are serviceable no fuss, nicely scented products.  If it doesn't dry, I buy.

Lorac POREfection Primer - Just a primer for me.  No amazing results.  Will keep testing the million and one samples I have of primer.

Tarte Clean Slate 12 hr brightening primer - The only thing that makes this stand out for me against all other primers I have tried is that this one feels like a moisturizer.  No silicone like film.  Not sure if its a good thing or not.

Estee Lauder Modern Muse Body Lotion - It was fine. I don't find any moisturizers really moisturizing. So, I look for a scent that wakes me up. This wasn't it

Perfume Sample:

Harvey Prince - Petaly Noir - Besides this coming a little beat up from Birchbox, it was an ok sample.  Nothing I would buy, but I did finish it up

Full Size:

Alterna Plumping Strand Expand - I just keep buying this.  The best styling product I have found for my hair.  Thank you Glossy.

Aussie Instant Freeze Hair Spray - Not sure if this is the cheapest product on the market.  Its close!  But, its the one that holds a style better than any salon or drugstore brand to date.

H20 Pumice Foot Scrub - This was a TJ Maxx find.  Smells great.  My heals are as rough as ever but, this product being in the shower reminds me to give them some attention.  I would buy again.

Foil:

GlamGlow Supermud Clearning Treatment - I don't enjoy foils but, I really wanted to try this.  Unfortunately, it was barely a one time use.  I did get the pore visual which is suppose to mean its doing something.  But, I am not convinced.  I have another mask that does that.  I would like to have a few more tries with this because this was definitely one of the few drying masks that doesn't leave my face parched.

I just realized that I forgot to post my empties for November! It's been a busy month so it just totally slipped my mind. Kind of an underwhelming month for empties, but hey, sometimes that's the way it goes.

Full:

• Biotrue Contact Solution
  • LUSH Softy Bath Bomb
  • Cherry Culture Raspberry Lip Balm
Deluxe:

• Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel
  • Whish Shave Cream
  • Alterna Caviar Shampoo
  • Alterna Caviar Conditioner
Foils/Packets:

• LA Fresh Nail Polish Remover Wipe (x2)

K. I really should be tossing a lot more but I think I got rid of a lot of full size items that my list is a bit shorter...

Bare Minerals Active Cell Renewal Night Serum foil packet - I actually love this serum and have a ton of them so I will be using it for a bit. May consider buying when I finish the samples. The only thing I noticed is that I left this packet opened for a bit and the smell and consistency reallllly changed so if I buy the full size I will make sure to keep it close and well-sealed.

Aveda Foot Relief 1.4 fl oz. - I love Aveda products but this lotion was not a hit for me. It was not as emollient as I expect from foot lotions and I also love peperminty foot lotions which this was not. It has a mild lemony scent but nothing original. Won't repurchase. 

Algenist with Alguronic Acid Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 - 15 ml - I loved this moisturizer! Saw my skin be really stable and clear while using it and I loved the smell and texture. It smells like high end sun-screen and I love that it has SPF 20. May repurchase once I get thru the pile of moisturizers I have lol.

Caldrea Herbs of Provence Hand Balm 4 oz - I love Caldrea products and this one was a solid one but I think I may repurchase  different scent. Currently using Minus 417 hand lotion and really loving it. 

Pangea Organics Facial Cream 1 fl oz - I got this from my boss last Xmas and I swear it was a re-gift. By the time I got around to opening it, it was kinda separated. I used it a few times thinking maybe it was a bit funky because it is an organic product but I just can't! It came with a face scrub and toner and mask that I am getting thru but I just cannot finish the face cream. It is getting tossed!

Prescriptives Eyeliner is some sort of bronze color - I liked the formula but the color was a bit light for me. May repurchase in a darker color but right now I have a lot of eyeliners that are really solid for me. Namely, Ulta gel eyeliners, Tarte Amazonian eyeliners and some solid liquid liners so maybe Prescriptives may have to really pull something special to get me to buy them again. 

Simple Radiance Cleansing Wipes 25 wipes - I like the Simple Sensitive skin wipes and I thought I would try these but what was weird was that the cloths were so different...really thin and did not hold onto a lot of liquid. I think they are supposed to be exfoliating but they felt cheap. Will stick to the sensitive skin ones or my fave - Neutrogena. 

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Sulfate Free Shampoo 8.5 fl oz - I liked this shampoo and may repurchase but not something I am going to die without. I loved the chocolate one they have but can't find it anymore. I always use sulfate-free shampoos because they make my Keratin treatments last longer but there are more options out there now. 

Dove Nutrium Moisture Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Scent 24 fl oz. - it took me a million years to finish this. Kinda weird. Feels like using lotion during a shower. I used it for shaving mostly. Won't repurchase. Does not sud and smell is so-so. Definitely won't repurchase. Glad to have finished it. Only plus was that it was moisturizing. 

Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle Hot Buttered Rum - Loved this scent and will look for it next year and repurchase. 

Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle Pumpkin Pecan Waffles - Used this up the week of Thanksgiving and it is my fave! I can't wait to get it next season. Loved that I used it during the peak of pumpkin season. 

I finally finished up my full sized Fresh Sugar lip balm. I had been trying to use it sparingly since it was so expensive, but it was over a year old so I decided to just finish it off. What I didn't realize is that there was like another 1/4 of the stick size of product down below the "end" of the tube, so I decided to dig it out before I tossed it. I liked it and found it very moisturizing, but I don't know if I will purchase again. I didn't really care for the scent/flavor and I was afraid of carrying it around in the summer for fear of it melting everywhere. 

Latest posts

Back