The official used it up thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally finished up my full sized Fresh Sugar lip balm. I had been trying to use it sparingly since it was so expensive, but it was over a year old so I decided to just finish it off. What I didn't realize is that there was like another 1/4 of the stick size of product down below the "end" of the tube, so I decided to dig it out before I tossed it. I liked it and found it very moisturizing, but I don't know if I will purchase again. I didn't really care for the scent/flavor and I was afraid of carrying it around in the summer for fear of it melting everywhere.
Mine did melt in summer but luckily it was almost gone so I smooshed it back on. I'd recommend getting a new one now while it's cold so it's much shorter in the summer.

Well. I was supposed to start doing a weekly "used it up" post two weeks ago, but then I got new things and completely forgot that I was supposed to be using up my samples/partially used things. DOH.

SO, finally, here are the things I've finished since last Sunday.

IMG_6302.JPG

Sebastian Potion 9 (love this)

Frieda blowout spray (also love this)

Neostrata serum (just okay)

Vitamin H cream (also just okay)

UD Perversion Mascara (LOVE)

Alterna Bamboo shine spray (just okay)

ALterna Bamboo Beach Waves (maybe my favorite beach spray)

Dr. Jart black label BB cream (okay, a bit too dark)

Evologie stay clear cream (pretty good, but probably won't buy)

ALterna dry shampoo (meh, I prefer spray ones).

Not a terrible week...don't think I'll use up as much this week!

My empties for November-December:

photo 2.JPG

I have a feeling I used way more than what I remembered to save in my little 'empties' bag, but oh well. I'll try to do better next month!

FULL SIZE

Paula's Choice (PC) Skin Balancing toner (HG)

PC Skin Perfecting liquid BHA 2% (HG exfoliant)

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater (HG facial spray)

Bath and Body Works (B&BW) 3-wick candle in 'Mahogany and Teakwood'. I really loved this candle, it was understated and unoffensive, while still making my room smell very wonderful. Burned from October through November.

B&BW mini candle in 'Autumn'. I love this candle for Fall- it's a clean yet warm scent.

B&BW Pumpkin Pecan Waffles hand soap. Love the smell, and doesn't make my hands stink after using it.

Acne.org cleanser- this is a terrific no-frills facial cleanser. It's a tie for HG status with my PC Skin Balancing cleanser.

Clearasil Hydra-Blast salicylic acid pads- used these not for my face but for my bikini area to keep ingrown hairs from forming after shaving. Does a great job!

Shea Moisture hand cream- TERRIFIC but I went through it really quickly. Would purchase again. Near HG status... still debatable!

PC Resist 10% AHA body lotion- HG body lotion. Keeps away ingrown hairs, KP, and moisturizes!

Epielle Green Tea cleansing wipes- these are Ok, but I  don't actually like using them on my face because they have alcohol. Prefer for spot-cleaning brushes, cleaning hands after applying makeup, or wiping down body quickly when don't have time for a shower (TMI, sorry!) Great for the price, though!

Epielle Aloe Vera cleansing wipes- Same as above. I actually bought two other kinds of these that I like WAY better- the collagen ones and the one that comes in a white pack (these I can use on my face as opposed to the Green Tea and Aloe ones)... can't remember the name of. Got these all at Big Lots for $1 each pack. Very good deal, they also have sheet masks. Legit Korean brand skincare.

Burt's Bees Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream- Love this stuff- used to be HG for me but Shea Moisture is giving it a run for its money... and moisturizing abilities! This is probably great for summer, while Shea Moisture is better in the winter.

Herpacin-L. This is basically a chapstick with SPF and helps keep cold sores at bay. I actually really like it, even though it's white. But it's a nice soft-feeling cream, and it is terrific. Always will repurchase.

Chapstick (blue kind)- Meh. Don't really like Chapstick anymore, if I do wear it, I go with Burt's Bees or Fresh.

Burt's Bees Mango lip balm- Great for nighttime. Very gentle. Doesn't sting like the peppermint version.

SAMPLES

Dr. Dennis Gross retinol serum concentrate- Pretty alright, though it's too thick to get all the product out so a dropper is kind of stupid. Not to be confused with Dr. Gross' ferulic + retinol solution, which is the BOMB!

Philosphy Time in a Bottle for eyes- not the eye cream for me.

Fresh Rose eye cream- good, but not as creamy as I hoped. Won't purchase.

Wow, a blush finisher! Bows down.
Agrees, also bowing down here! :luv:

Tarte Clean Slate 12 hr brightening primer - The only thing that makes this stand out for me against all other primers I have tried is that this one feels like a moisturizer.  No silicone like film.  Not sure if its a good thing or not.

Ooh, I have a sample of that and haven't tried it yet because I'm afraid I won't like it. I'm also afraid I will like it and have to start using primer!!  Hahah, sounds stupid, right? It's just that it's a silicone-free one, and I haven't really tried that many silicone-free primers. Most primers break me out. The one that I could get into for wearing on occassion was the Hourglass veil primer, but even it has a bit of silicones.

Did this one at least help your makeup stay put longer?

Mine did melt in summer but luckily it was almost gone so I smooshed it back on. I'd recommend getting a new one now while it's cold so it's much shorter in the summer.
Great idea, you are a smart lady!

@@eastofthesun ~ I haven't noticed a difference with any primers. So, I haven't been convinced to use them all the time.  My skin clogs easily, so  I would rather not use them.  But, I have so many samples and am determined to use them all - maybe I will find the one that makes a difference.   I would say the Tarte primers feel moisturizing which is what I need in the winter. 

@@eastofthesun ~ I haven't noticed a difference with any primers. So, I haven't been convinced to use them all the time.  My skin clogs easily, so  I would rather not use them.  But, I have so many samples and am determined to use them all - maybe I will find the one that makes a difference.   I would say the Tarte primers feel moisturizing which is what I need in the winter. 
Hey, thanks for the extra info! That's good to know. Maybe I'll actually break out my sample this winter and give it a go! That's kind of how I feel about primers in general- even the one that people say is awesome (Hourglass veil) doesn't seem to increase the wear of my foundation (BareMinerals BareSkin).

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't sure I would get another 10 products in for December. But I did!

Full Size:

Origins Ginger Savory Body Wash - I went through this in about a week.  It wasn't my favorite scent.  It came with a generous set from Origins.  I won't repurchase.

Restoresea Revitilizing eye cream - This ended up being a neck cream for me.  Did nothing for my eye area.  I am looking for moisture.  Not miracles.

Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster - I had 4 samples of this and decided to purchase full size because my skin looked to be in good shape and brightened.  I may just be tired of it.  I couldn't wait to finish the full size and move on to other things.  I got no additional benefits for using it as long as I did.

WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - This is my second bottle of Wen.  I already have another bottle (almond mint) in the shower and the 3 pack set as a Christmas present coming to me.

Perfume vial:

Prada Candy Florale - Not for me.  I finished it but, not a fan.
Dolce - Not my favorite

Deluxe:

Beauty Protect Protector Oil - I loved the scent of this.  I used it in the shower on my feet.  Its suppose to be for hair.  But, because I use WEN, these type of products are not necessary.

Whish Shave Cream - I didn't enjoy this.  There were folks talking about the scent on the Birchbox thread.  So, I decided to give it a whiff and it smelled like throw-up to me.  A bit sour.  It was grapefruit acai.  I finished it but, stopped smelling it.  It had no obvious scent if I didn't put my nose to the tube.

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint - I got this in Golden.  It was nothing special and the color was off for me.  So, that may have influenced my feelings about it.

Foil:

Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Foundation - A very generous sample that I squeezed into a jar.  I have been using it 4 or 5 days.  I like it quite a bit but, I think I need something better suited for this time of year - dry skin.  I had it in my shopping cart for awhile.

Deluxe:

• Embassy Suites Facial Bar – Did the job as the other poster said by cleaning makeup brushes, but was smudgy so I can't recommend it.
  • Ojon Advanced Hair Treatment Rare Blend Oil – Bit of a mess and needed reapplying. Would not recommend.
Wash-Off/Sheet Masks:
  • Tru Visage Anti Aging Cream - Cleared my wrinkles after two weeks of daily use (twice a day). Super happy with the results and recommended it to my friends. I found the scent to be kind of "new" at first, the antioxidants must have something to do with it. But I grew accustomed to it and actually love the scent now. Two thumbs up. (read a review for truvisage here)

For all the ladies over 30, remember that if you do get an anti aging cream out there, don't just end up buying phony vaseline. Actually get something with antioxidants inside of it which have been clinically proven to be beneficial (such as the product I mentioned above).

This is my 3rd post of 10 items for December.  Being home a lot this month made it easy to use a lot of samples.  Here we go:

Vials:
Victoria's Secret Fearless - This smells like it could be a unisex sent.  I like scents that lean masculine so, this was decent.

Victoria's Secret Bombshell - This scent bothered me as it reminded me of someone.  I am not sure who but, I think someone I know wears this.  I didn't love this one.

L'Artisan Parfumeur La Chase Aux Papillons - This was not a spray vial so, it was a bit of a pain to use.  Tiny and with a little cap to pull off.  I think the scent is suppose to remind us of chasing butterflies in a meadow.  It goes on smelling like lilacs.  Just a bit to floral for me.

Foils:
Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème - This was horrible for me.  My skin is dry right now and this sat in pores and attached to dry areas.  I had to wipe it off and start over with something else.

Kat Von D Lock it foundation - I got a good color match in my sample.  I applied this 3 days in a row. I liked it better than I thought but, not planning to stop here in my foundation search.  I wouldn't mind another sample though.

Deluxe:
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - Right now I need more than this.  It wasn't moisturizing enough for me.

Urban Decay Anti-aging eye primer - The good news is this one didn't pill like the version I bought full size (Eden I think).  But, my eyelids looked dry. I am really going through a dry spell so, maybe I can't blame products.  However, I need what I need.  I can't say it helped me in any way and my eye shadow did crease.

Full Size:
Ole Henricksen Firm Action Mask - Very Drying.  I had to slap on tons of moisturizer after using this.  Definitely not a repurchase because of that.  My skin felt clean.  I didn't get any major pore cleansing.  But, firming it was! 

H20 Dual Action Eye makeup remover - I found this at TJMaxx.  I really like it.  I purchased 2 of these and wouldn't hesitate to grab another.

Dove Dry Shampoo - This is a spray can which I much prefer with dry shampoo. I can direct it to where I need it.  This was the best one I have tried so far.  I only use this kind of product if I need to run out without a shower.  I would like to try something else but, not sure what.  Any suggestions?

Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster - I had 4 samples of this and decided to purchase full size because my skin looked to be in good shape and brightened.  I may just be tired of it.  I couldn't wait to finish the full size and move on to other things.  I got no additional benefits for using it as long as I did.

WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - This is my second bottle of Wen.  I already have another bottle (almond mint) in the shower and the 3 pack set as a Christmas present coming to me.
I am almost done with my PC C15 and I actually really like it! I keep using it for the antioxidant benefits, which help along with sunblock to keep free radicals and UV from damaging your skin. It keeps my hyperpigmentation lightened. I'm going to repurchase this in January when I run out. I went through it relatively quickly because I've been using it on my face every morning, as well as on my neck, decollete, back of neck, and backs of hands. It helps to keep my skin from aging there. YAY!

Ok, I have been so interested in trying those Wen cleansing conditioners. Can you tell me what you like about them? Do you really use them instead of shampoo and conditioner? Do you  leave them on a long time/scrub? I don't get it but I want to try them! Also, do they have silicones in them? If so, I steer away from that.

I've finished a few products and will post those at the end of the month.

I'm so amazed by you folks here who are using up so many things month-to-month! I think part of my problem is that I don't get around to certain things; I'm always forgetting? to use my body moisturizer, for example. I have a bunch of options on my counter (maybe not my favourites, but the ones I think I should use up), and then I don't use anything. I think it's time to pull out "the good stuff"; my shins are itchy!!! (Self-observation: yeah, it looks like I'm saving the "special one" for some other time later; then again, I do want to use up these little bits and pieces of things too! Perhaps I'd do better by using "a nice one" from the stash to get myself into the moisturizer habit first.)

@@eastofthesun ~  Wen does have silicone.  I wanted to try them for a long time but worried as my hair is fine.  Conditioner and fine hair = limp.  I jumped in because I couldn't achieve the polished yet, natural looking hair styles of today. I had no oomph without going all out 80's with products.  My hair seemed to be thinning too.  I needed to try something new.

My hair looks healthier from root to end now with Wen.  Even though its conditioned it can hold a style.  I have a problem keeping low lights in my hair.  The dark brown always fades to bronze.  My hair gets too light and I start to look like Paris Hilton.  I notice with Wen that my color lasts longer.  The last time I went the hairdresser she asked why I was there.  My hair color and style looked great. 

This is not a shampoo you can swirl in your head for two seconds and be done with it.  This is how I washed my hair before.  I take two pumps and massage my head (scalp,root to end).  Wet it some more. Then I take a third pump and do some additional cleaning in those areas that show oil first.  The recommended amount of Wen to use is nuts!  16-24 pumps for medium length hair!  No way.  You have to play with it for a few washings.  It doesn't lather so, it feels weird.  Its like you are washing with straight up conditioner.

Also, my hair looks pretty darn good the next day.  This is unusual for fine hair girls.  I can throw in some dry shampoo if I want and go.  But, I need a shower to function so, I don't really enjoy this benefit.

I have Fig and Tea Tree to try next.

@@Monika1 - Bring the moisturizer in the shower. These used to be products I would never get through because I would forget. I need everything in my face. 

Now if only I could find a way to get through blush and lip products.  I apply lip stuff all day long but, it never ends!

I didn't use up much this week...BUT, 2 are makeup items so I'm pretty proud anyway!

(Full disclosure, I only used up 2 of the 3 shadows in the benefit palette, I removed the 3rd (it's a matte brown liner shade and will take eons to use up) and put it in a magnetic palette). I used the concealer until it was too dry to do so. I still consider it an accomplishment :) .

The Stila shadow, I've been working on for years.

The two moisturizers were nice enough.

IMG_8999.JPG

@@Monika1 - Bring the moisturizer in the shower. These used to be products I would never get through because I would forget. I need everything in my face. 

Now if only I could find a way to get through blush and lip products.  I apply lip stuff all day long but, it never ends!
Our funny world; a long-lasting lip product or blush is also a great thing when it's that special one! I just had to buy some more Alima Garnet blush.

[SIZE=12pt]I started tracking used items in the middle of December. I'm excited to see a thread about empties! Here's my list. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Full Size[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Gourmet Body Treats Black Tea Detoxifying Mask 2 oz[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] - Gourmet Body Treat sub -I love this mask. I have rosacea and can see the difference immediately after using this mask. It reduces the thickness around my nose and cheeks. I already reorder this. No other mask works like this for me. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Hillhouse Naturals Vintage Farmhouse Candle Amaryllis scent[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] 12 oz -Little Lace Box sub- Loved this scent. I could smell this throughout the house. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Procesea Gel[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] .75 oz - This is OTC and the only treatment I use on my rosacea. One container lasts me for months. It does the job well. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Deluxe Size[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Pelle Beauty Beauty Oil Luxe 1/8 oz[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] - Petit Vour sub -I held on to the last little bit until I finally received a discount code to buy more. This works well in reducing the inflammation in my face from rosacea. I reordered a full-size.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Pelle Beauty Beauty Oil Stellar 1/8 oz [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- GoodeBox sub- This works nicely too although not as much as a change in my face as the Luxe oil. I reordered a full size. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Teadora Shampoo 2 oz - [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]VeganCuts Spa Lover - It did not bother my rosacea. There are other shampoos that I like better.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Teadora Conditioner 2 oz[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] - VeganCuts Spa Lover - It left my hair knotty. I have thick, long wavy hair and go through conditioner quickly. This is one of those times I could tell I would not use it again because of the knots. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]BalancedGuru Scrub Me Nice and Gritty Scrub 1 oz[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] -Goodebox sub- I have strong water pressure which I think is essential for a good scrub experience. My family could smell the scent outside the bathroom. I felt like I went to a spa. I could feel the oils on my skin and the scent stayed for awhile. I reordered more with the discount code. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Gourmet Body Treats Pumpkin Exfoliator 1 oz [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]-Gourmet Body Treats sub - This was a lot of fun to use and had a pleasant scent.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]-BirchBox- I am going to put this on my BirchBox wish list. It worked very well with a wonderful scent. I have another detangler I should finish before replacing this. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]TATCHA Indigo soothing silk hand cream .34 oz [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- This is my favorite hand cream. I can see a difference in my hands when I use it.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Clinique Moisture Surge .5 oz [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- GWP - It did not bother my rosacea which is always a plus. Beyond that I am not sure if it did anything besides make my face shiny.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Illume Basil and Cedar Candle 1 oz [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Sample Society - I can smell it in the room that I am burning, but nowhere else. I like the scent. I won't buy it, but will use it if it is in a sub box again. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Foil[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]TATCHA deep hydration firming serum .03 oz[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] It felt nice going on. It’s hard to tell from a foil if it works. [/SIZE]

First time poster on this thread, but I wanted to share my empties from the last three months.

Firstly, I finished my huge 100 wipes pack of the Ole Henriksen Truth To Go wipes, which are usually really pricey but I found them on Lookfantastic.com for £25 which is roughly about $35 for 100 wipes which isn't bad. I believe the offer is still available. Rating - Good.

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

Sweet Clementine hand wash from Bath and Body works. Rating - Good.

Spa Wisdom Polynesia body wash from The Body Shop. Rating - Average.

Psssst Instant Dry Shampoo ($5.99 for 150 g). Rating - Average.

Caudalie Grape Water ($18 for 6.5 oz). Rating - Good.

DSC_0040.JPG

A candle I finished is the Voluspa Bella Sucre ($18 for 12 oz) which is a coconut wax blend with a 100% cotton wick. It comes in a lovely tin that can be reused. Rating - Good.

DSC_0041.JPG

Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream ($20 for 75ml). This is my holy grail hand cream. Rating - Good.

Peter Roth Mega Rich Body Lotion ($12.50 for 8.5 oz). Rating - Bad.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation ($10.49 for 30 ml) in Warm Beige. Rating - Average.

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara ($7.99) in Black Brown. Rating - Good.

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Nude Pearl. Rating - Good.

Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Twilight Nude ($16). Rating - Good.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk ($4.49). Rating - Bad.

DSC_0042.JPG

Urban Decay Lip Junkie gloss in Naked. Rating - Discontinued.

Philosophy Hope in a Stick Lip Balm. Rating - Average.

Caudalie Overnight Detox Oil ($52 for 1 oz). Rating - Average.

Benefit Lip Gloss in Kiss You and Friends in High Places. Rating - Discontinued.

Penhaligon's Lip Balm. Rating - Discontinued.

Ren Active Radiant Eye Gel ($30 for 0.5 oz). Rating - Bad.

Marc Jacobs Lash Lifter Mascara ($26). Rating - Bad.

<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sara-happ-the-lip-slip-one-luxe-clear-shine-lip-gloss/3279420?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=sara_happ®_" href="http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sara-happ-the-lip-slip-one-luxe-clear-shine-lip-gloss/3279420?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=sara_happ(r)_" the_lip_slip®_-_one_luxe'_clear_shine_lip_gloss:536281&cm_pla="women:makeup:lip&cm_ven=Google_Product_Ads_pla_online&mr:referralID=4e95777e-909f-11e4-ac6c-001b2166c2c0"">Sara Happ The Lip Slip ($18 for 0.5 oz). Rating - Good.

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Rose Sugar. Rating - Good.

Mac Face and Body Foundation (27 for 50 ml) in C5. Rating - Good.

DSC_0043.JPG

Lastly there were a ton of foil samples -

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0047.JPG

I have finished a bunch of deluxe samples since coming home for break.  I probably won't repurchase any of these things because I have so many products to go through.

Hello Body Cream: I actually like it a lot, but I kept forgetting to use it.  It wasn't moisturizing enough for my accutane skin right now, but it did a pretty good job and I love the smell.

Hello Shampoo and Conditioner: These little sizes were super cute and smelt amazing. I went through them super fast and didn't really see any repairing benefits like they promised, but my hair did look good after use.

Origins Checks and Balance face wash: I really liked this little sample, it made my skin feel clean but not tight and dry like other face washes.  This sample also lasted a surprisingly long time

some random Dove Body wash: I loved this, but I just love all body washes

Rembrant tooth paste: This is the whitening paste from one of the allure boxes.  I liked it, it made my teeth pretty white, but they've been pretty white.  I go through a lot of toothpaste

Ivory 2 in 1 body wash: I finally finished this off!  It was a huge bottle that has been sitting at home and I use it every time I come back.  I never use it as a shampoo, only as a body wash and when I shave.  It worked, not a smell that I love that much, but not a bad smell.  It was a giant bottle so it's really affordable.

I'm sure there are some other things, I haven't really been keeping track.  But I used these up in the past two weeks.  This coming year I am going to try and keep better track of my empties.

Urban Decay Anti-aging eye primer[/b] - The good news is this one didn't pill like the version I bought full size (Eden I think).  But, my eyelids looked dry. I am really going through a dry spell so, maybe I can't blame products.  However, I need what I need.  I can't say it helped me in any way and my eye shadow did crease.
This is good to know. I have been contemplating buying this. Thanks for your input.

December Empties:

Wow, I used a lot of masks this month trying to combat "winter skin".  And I forgot to keep track of my Bath & Body hand soap empties which I usually include.  Maybe, I'll leave the hand soap off the list from now on.

Full Size:

Nugg exfoliating mask - Don't love these masks.  I gave them a try & will not repurchase.

Julep Glycolic hand scrub - I really like this scrub in the winter.  It helps my dry hands but isn't too abrasive. Just opened another full size one I had in reserve.

Julep pink grapefruit body frosting - I found this with my hand scrubs (I had forgotten I had it).  I actually only used up 1/2 of it and just tossed the rest.  It is super waxy and just not very moisturizing.

Bath & Body Works fragrance mist in Dancing Waters - Love this!  I've had it awhile though & needed to use it up.

Deluxe Size:

Fortune Cookie Soap Witch Please walnut facial scrub - Didn't love the smell of this.  Glad to see it gone.

BareMinerals 5-in-1 BB advanced performance eyeshadow cream - I am in love with these.  I've tried 3 different colors & I love them by themselves or with other shadows as a base.  Easy to use - definitely a part of my daily eye look!

Royal Apothic cuppa cuppa exfoliating firming tea mask - It's ok, but not worth the price BB is charging for full size.  You could say, not my cuppa tea.  

Sea Rx micro-dermabrasion face & body scrub - Another BB sample.  Not great.

be Delectable hand cream in coconut & cream - I bought the set w/all the scents of hand creams and this was my favorite but not enough to repurchase.

Fresh Black tea instant perfecting mask - I don't know what to think about this one. It had an unpleasant smell & consistensy.  I wanted to love it (I mean it is Fresh), but no.

Living Proof Restore shampoo & conditioner - I'm hooked on Living Proof.  I keep buying the deluxe sets and I need to just buy the full size.

Living Proof satin hair serum - Yep, I love this too.

Absolute! makeup cleansing tissues - I carried this pack in my purse to clean my hand off after Sephora trips (from swatching products in-store).  Seriously, I'm not kidding.

Foils:

Fresh lotus youth preserve radiance lotion - Another Fresh product that smelled awful to me.  These products might work but if I can't get past the smell I'm not buying it.

Becca ultimate coverage complexion creme - Um, WOW.  I used this and realized how little coverage I was getting from my tinted moisturizer.  I might buy the full size of this and use it when I need it but keep using my Laura Mercier tinted moistuizer too.  It is expensive but should last me awhile.  Let's just say, I was impressed.

Loreal total repairs restoring shampoo & conditioner - I liked it & would use it again.

The Body Shop Vitamin E sink-in moisture mask - This was nice.

Sephora Pore clarifying mask - This was even nicer.  I might even purchase this if I ever get through all the masks I have to use up.

Living Proof restore targeted repair cream - Of course, I love it.

LaFresh oil-free face cleanser wipe - Does the job.

Candles:

Yankee 3-wick in Mistletoe - Nice, but seemed to be gone really fast.  

Yankee medium jar in Balsam & Cedar - Smells like Christmas tree & was nice for this time of year.

Yankee 3-wick in Salted Caramel - Love the smell of this one!  I won't repurchase any Yankee 3-wick candles though because they burn really fast & for the price, just not worth it.

Bath & Body Works 3-wick in Twisted Peppermint - I love this scent and buy it every year. 

My empties for December:

These are all full-sized items except for the hand cream I suppose! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

!.  Aquaphor - Already have another full-sized tube but had to finish this first.

2.  Trader Joe's Pumpkin Body Butter - Loved this!

3.  BBW Hand Cream - Forgot what scent it was as I had finished it earlier in December but I'm now excited to use my Black Cherry Merlot scent.

4.  Diorskin Nude foundation - My HG foundation and I haven't repurchased yet as a way to get me to finish my other foundations first. More reason as to why I should get started on using the others up soon.

5.  NARS Laguna - Won't be repurchasing this.

6.  Badger Cuticle Care - Won't be repurchasing this but it's a lovely product. I just don't want to buy another.

7.  Origins Clear Improvement mask - I would get this again but I need to finish my other mask first before purchasing.

8.  BBW body lotion - So glad I got rid of this! My aunt had bought this for me and the scent was stronger than what I would normally get.  Glad to have used this up.

9.  The Balm Time Balm concealer - FINALLY! I won't be repurchasing.

10.  Wet n Wild Fergie eye primer - Love this and will be using my other backup.

11.  MUAC Rose Spray - Bought another recently. 

Latest posts

Back