The, "Oh I really shouldn't have eaten that today" Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ate 3 pancakes!! I'm going to have to push myself even further today during my cardio. I never learn! lol

Pancakes sound good!! All I've eaten is a banana...... And two small bags of Cheez-itz! Great lunch? Lol.

LOL Dayna's (Hoozey"s) fault!!! She got me started.... Cheez-it's are on the to eat list in the book "The Belly Fat Cure", has no sugars.... So it is now my snack of choice....

I ate a huge chocolate bar today. Hershey milk chocolate with almonds, the large size. Ate the whole thing lol.

ooh, I had two helpings to lasagna.... it tasted so good (all that cheese and pasta) but I wasn't even hungry in the first place so now my stomach feels so tough and bloated.... I. cant. move.

Originally Posted by Roxie /img/forum/go_quote.gif .... I. cant. move. LMAO! That's how I felt earlier.

I was so upset last night watching the Penguins loose I ate a whole bad of Hersheys hugs and a big bowl if pop corn! Arrrgggg.

Last night I had a giant slice of greasy pizza and didn't feel so great afterward. I immediately thought of this thread. lol!

Yeah! I should own stock in Hersheys! Today I felt so much shame I ate a banana and a bowl of mixed fruit! And took a walk.. I think theirs a few Hugs left at home!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL Dayna's (Hoozey"s) fault!!! She got me started.... Cheez-it's are on the to eat list in the book "The Belly Fat Cure", has no sugars.... So it is now my snack of choice.... That's good to know.

Thankfully dark chocolate, especially 70% cacao, has so many antioxidants!

i always justify a reeses cup with "peanut butter is protein."

Yum!! I love brownies!! Over eating things with chocloate in them should be allowed! Lol.

Back