The, "Oh I really shouldn't have eaten that today" Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had like 3 pieces of banana bread. It wasn't even that great either. Now that I think about it....makes me gag. lol Yeah, it sucks when it isn't even that good.

A trip to the chinese restaurant kills any diet lol! Yeah but it's soo good. Although it doesn't feel good when you're stuffed and then walking out into 95 degree weather...

I ate a bad breakfast and a bad lunch
frown.gif

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Fudge dipped chocolate chip cheesecake brownies. TWO of them!
Straight veggies today...

That sounds sooo good!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Kate127845 /img/forum/go_quote.gif A trip to the chinese restaurant kills any diet lol! Yeah but it's soo good. Although it doesn't feel good when you're stuffed and then walking out into 95 degree weather... I think walking anywhere when you're stuffed sucks! Haha!

I ate 3 drumsticks for desert last night...probably shouldn't have, but they were soo good. And it was only this once...

Back