The, "Oh I really shouldn't have eaten that today" Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in a bad mood today so I melted and poured 6 chocolate bars over 2 scoops of pineapple coconut icecream

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was in a bad mood today so I melted and poured 6 chocolate bars over 2 scoops of pineapple coconut icecream 6? Wow Reese! That's a lot! LOL

I ate a coconut cream pie shake from sonic tonight... and now I need something salty, so I'll probably eat a few chips. LMAO!! That's my problem... I crave something sweet, I eat it, and then it's too sweet so I have to eat something salty. It's the never-ending cycle.

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif 6? Wow Reese! That's a lot! LOL Yea... I do feel bad about it... I ate a salad for dinner and have been drinking water all evening.

I have been doing ok with my cheat meals lately. If the bad things I eat are small portions then I don´t get the guilty feeling afterwards.

But, whenever I get home from going out (still a bit tipsy and hungry from dancing and consuming liquids only for hours) I usually eat a hotdog, pizza or a sandwich. And I basically shove it down, barely chewing enough cause I´m so hungry and too wasted to care what goes in my belly.

I already feel bad cause I know that´ll happen again this weekend.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ate a coconut cream pie shake from sonic tonight... and now I need something salty, so I'll probably eat a few chips. LMAO!! That's my problem... I crave something sweet, I eat it, and then it's too sweet so I have to eat something salty. It's the never-ending cycle. LOL. That happens to me too sometimes
smile.gif

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yea... I do feel bad about it... I ate a salad for dinner and have been drinking water all evening. Aw, don't feel bad.

I have one of these pretty much everyday!

Yesterday I ate a foot long cold cut sub w/ chips from Subway! The day before half a bag of Hershey's Almond kisses and a whole bag of Sour Patch Watermelons!

Right now im eating the planters "Antioxidant mix" nuts and eating alot of it!! it comes with almonds, bananas, peaches, bluebarries, cranberries & cashews haha

serving size 1/4 cup = 160 cals

carbs 15g..

Im pretty sure i've eaten more than 1/4 cup =/ HELP!!!

haha
sleepyhead.gif

for supper..... Bacon double cheese burger and 2 pieces of Baklava at a framers market no less!! Damy Boy Scout troop!! Lucky I ate light today...

2 brownies and 2 scoops of double fudge brownie icecream...

It's pms time for me too! No wonder I'm irritable, moody and eating bad stuff!!! I swear it's the same time every month I come in this thread, LOL!!!

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif 2 brownies and 2 scoops of double fudge brownie icecream...
It's pms time for me too! No wonder I'm irritable, moody and eating bad stuff!!! I swear it's the same time every month I come in this thread, LOL!!!

LOL, it's the same for me, except it's more the couple days right before mine starts. So yeah, I feel ya. I'm thinking about baking some more brownies right now. OMG. That's sooo bad!
rofl.gif

While in Vegas, we had the "all you can eat" buffet for 2 days, for all the meals. IT WAS A GOO DEAL!! $87/day for all meals, all day....for 4 people total. Anyhow...blehh....feeling like crap now.

Ok, so for breakfast, we had bacon and eggs, french toast. Lunch I had Burritos, pasta, etc. Dinner(which was the worst one), 3 pieces of PRIME RIB....YES....PRIME RIB. Sheeeet was good! Mashed potatoes, corn, enchiladas, Cheesecake and to top it off....I had a strawberry daiquiri. Ok, now we're back and I'm back to my normal self of eating less.

Damt T.... I'd seriously pay that much to not eat all I want... Because I would.. Those deals kill me because I can't resist getting my moneys worth then I have to work my ass off for a month to loose the weight I gained in 2 days.

I ate a bit of everything from the massive buffet at work today and almost a whole bag of liquorice allsorts tonight. :S

HMM, I have eaten relatively healthy today, but yesterday I ate McDonald's breakfast, a sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle Meal, and a breakfast Burrito on top of that.Then later in the day I had a bag of Frito Lay BBQ twist and a Caramello.

The day before I had some Dominos pizza and a breadbowl pasta, then later in the day I went to DQ and had the Vanilla Oreo Blizzard (small size of course)!

3 little Debbie Brownies today and some Little Cesars Pizza.

Yesterday I had a Taco Bell $2 box, with two cheesy gordita crunches.

I'm PMS'ing so today I ate a box of cereal. Do I feel bad? Nope, it was a small box, but an entire box all the same. I wish I had a container of chocolate icecream because I'd eat all of that too.

I had like 3 pieces of banana bread. It wasn't even that great either. Now that I think about it....makes me gag. lol

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had like 3 pieces of banana bread. It wasn't even that great either. Now that I think about it....makes me gag. lol That's the worse. When you eat something that wasn't even that good and you're like "why do I eat all those calories for THAT?"
So far today I ate 4 mini-cinnamon rolls. They were the reduced fat kind and I only eat them one day a week so I think that's ok. Right?? Right??? hehe.

Back