The power of CHI - b4 and after pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your hair looks fantastic! So healthy, shiny and yes, STRAIGHT! Very cool!
rockwoot.gif

Your hair looks great! I love love love my Chi! Thanks for the link to the video!

thx girls
biggrin.gif

kaville- when i got mine it was around $200 ...(i think.. can't remember). U can get it @ folica.com (this site has some realli great quality straighteners.

A CHI is just a flat iron, but unlike cheap drugstore ones, it's ceramic (so it does less damage to your hair, and makes hair a lot shinier after straightening)

Another big difference from regular straightener is the CHI gets very hot .. so u don't have to go over your hair many times in order to make it straight.

U can get it @ folica.com. It's realli cheap now. Onli $90 and free shipping. Here's the link. CLICK HERE

CHI's come in different colors and sizes .... i just use a normal 1" one

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif So...are these CHI very expensive? Where do you find it? LoL .. we do have a lot in common ...
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif another thing we have in common kim: our hair! mine is just like that w/o using a flat iron! LOL
are still sure we aren't long lost sisters?

Thx for clearing it up Kim
Originally Posted by goddess13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kaville, yeah the CHI is a hair straightener
smile.gif

Kim, your hair looks gorgeous!

Kim, your hair looks very supple and shiny...very beautiful.

I think the third pic in the thumbnails is a very gorgeous profile portrait of you! I love seeing the different sides of people, LOL!

Chi? is it a hair straightener? Do you have a website, pricing, info? Where I can order from? which one's better, T3 or Chi?

very nice! I know alot of people in the industry who are not so fussy on CHI.. but personally i've been seeing good things!

thx every1
biggrin.gif

Hi, TW1NKLE, I hope u don't mind me replying to your question w/a quote
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by LVA kaville- when i got mine it was around $200 ...(i think.. can't remember). U can get it @ folica.com (this site has some realli great quality straighteners.
A CHI is just a flat iron, but unlike cheap drugstore ones, it's ceramic (so it does less damage to your hair, and makes hair a lot shinier after straightening)

Another big difference from regular straightener is the CHI gets very hot .. so u don't have to go over your hair many times in order to make it straight.

U can get it @ folica.com. It's realli cheap now. Onli $90 and free shipping. Here's the link. CLICK HERE

CHI's come in different colors and sizes .... i just use a normal 1" one

Back