The power of CHI - b4 and after pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted. But..I don't know the first thing about how to use a straightener. Maybe I should start with something cheaper? If you look at my avatar, that is my hair with no curling iron or anything. Just a blowdryer.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm tempted. But..I don't know the first thing about how to use a straightener. Maybe I should start with something cheaper? If you look at my avatar, that is my hair with no curling iron or anything. Just a blowdryer. wow , your hair looks realli nice. If u hadn't said anything, i would have thought u had flipped it out w/a curling iron. I'm so jealous, even w/a curling iron, my hair can only flip in .. boo
frown.gif

Have u checked out the Hair straightening video tutorial I posted on the first page. Hair straighteners are realli user friendly. The cheaper ones (imo) are even more difficult to use than the expensive ones

Originally Posted by LVA /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow , your hair looks realli nice. If u hadn't said anything, i would have thought u had flipped it out w/a curling iron. I'm so jealous, even w/a curling iron, my hair can only flip in .. boo
frown.gif

Have u checked out the Hair straightening video tutorial I posted on the first page. Hair straighteners are realli user friendly. The cheaper ones (imo) are even more difficult to use than the expensive ones

Thanks for the compliment! I'll check it out. Maybe I'll put a CHI on my Christmas list.
eusa_whistle.gif
lol..

It looks very, very nice and I am jealous of how straight your hair is. Only the before pic isnt showing up and im dying to see what it looks like naturally, I'm sure it looks gorgeous!

all the pics work for me. I'll try to post another b4 pic when i wash my hair again later this week
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Grace /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks very, very nice and I am jealous of how straight your hair is. Only the before pic isnt showing up and im dying to see what it looks like naturally, I'm sure it looks gorgeous! Hey Katie! I missed u! , lol @ 3 CHI's ... u are one lucki woman
Originally Posted by KathrynNicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gorgeous!
w00t.gif
w00t.gif
w00t.gif
I've loved all three of my CHI flat irons. lol, hope Santa gets u one
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the compliment! I'll check it out. Maybe I'll put a CHI on my Christmas list.
eusa_whistle.gif
lol..

Originally Posted by LVA /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Katie! I missed u! , lol @ 3 CHI's ... u are one lucki woman

Hey, sweetness! Aww! I've missed you, too.
heart.gif
Two (I think? Maybe three.) were exchanged. I hope you keep enjoying yours! I love mine! (The one I finally kept. I'm little Mrs. Persnickety.)

That looks so nice. I have a straightner from another brand that was $150 and it leaves it not close to yours!

your hair looks fabulous! It looks nice and shiny and very healthy.

God I love hair straighteners!

Back