The power of CHI - b4 and after pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the CHI!!! The CHI silk infusion is a perfect addition to the already perfect CHI iron.

I thought I bought one on ebay, but it was a straightner with CHI silk infusion, I'm so dumb.

Very beautiful.
smile.gif

Thanks also for sharing that helpful video link.

Beautiful and so healthy looking!!

I'm usually "au natural" (curly) but I'm on a *straight phase* right now and I couldn't live without my Chi. It's the best! I have the original one.

Your Hair is beautiful!!!

I am looking into buying a Chi straightener I had my hair straightened for the very first time last week and couldn't believe how straight and soft it was. I have never seen my hair straight.

Can someone PLEASE answer my question fast, because Chi straighteners are on sale at Ulta but only until Sunday. They're still expensive, but I'll bite the bullet if it's really worth it. Long Island summers are brutally humid. Thanks.

Sorry to be a pain but I asked this question on another thread and it has not been answered yet. Can someone tell my WHY a Chi is worth spending so much money on? In other words, what is the difference between a Chi and another flat iron?

Also, if my hair, once blow dried, is fairly straight but just needs to be a bit "depuffed", and more poker straight, is this a worthwhile purchase?

That's all I want to know. AND...if, once it's straightened, will the Chi keep it straight on a really hot and humid day?

looks good.

i've been wanting a new straightener lately,

i think i might end up getting the chi :]

Back