The September 2013 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I ordered the box on the first day it was offered and I have yet to recive even a shipping notice I was trying to hold off call them but I guess I will have to 

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So I just got my mystery box shipping email from Julep and it links to USPS. I thought they were shipping via DHL now? It hasn't updated on USPS yet though so I have no idea if it's going through DHL first or not. Those of you who have gotten shipping where did your tracking link to?

Mine tracked through DHL until they dropped it at my local post office and was delivered to my door USPS.

Quote: Mine tracked through DHL until they dropped it at my local post office and was delivered to my door USPS. 
Which box did you get?  Can you post pictures? 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by NailsAndCurls /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Which box did you get?  Can you post pictures? 
smile.gif

I got the cosmic box. It is the exact same as what Yeti posted. So happy with it.

Mine is in my town! It should be here tomorrow. I keep stalking reddit, IG, FB, etc. for box pics but it doesn't seem like a ton of people have gotten theirs yet. I've loved all the varieties I've seen so far. They seem like good values this month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I saw on fb there was a packing mishap and the cosmic boxes are the same as supernova. I don't know much about mystery boxes but saw that and figured I would share.

I saw on fb there was a packing mishap and the cosmic boxes are the same as supernova. I don't know much about mystery boxes but saw that and figured I would share.
That makes sense, the value seemed crazy high for a $25 version. Thank you for mentioning it, I was courious as to why it was so epic.

Here is my box (finally) only one dupe not counting the oxygen treatment 
Great Unboxing! That lipstick is phenomenal, what color/brand is it?

Quote: Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great Unboxing! That lipstick is phenomenal, what color/brand is it?

thank you it is the Tarte glamazon lipstick in Foxy 

Got my box! Cosmic version 1 with the add-on. Same colors as wels5711. Charlotte is the only dupe for me. The mystery add on was the hand/cuticle stick and Carrie. Interestingly the sticker on the bottom of my box says Super Nova version 1, but it's definitely a cosmic box. Seems like there may have been some mislabeling too??

Got my box! It's Supernova version 2. Only two dupes, and one of those dupes I wanted because I love it and it's being discontinued. I'm so happy! I can take a few polish off my wish list. I'm trying to figure out how to post images from my iPhone, so pictures to follow.

Got my box! It's Supernova version 2. Only two dupes, and one of those dupes I wanted because I love it and it's being discontinued. I'm so happy! I can take a few polish off my wish list. I'm trying to figure out how to post images from my iPhone, so pictures to follow.
Nope, my iPhone is incompatible with this site, and I don't have a desktop, so no pictures. Sorry. ._. I got Estelle along with Blakely, Joanna, Veronica, Lacey, Morgan, Clio, and America. My dupes were Clio and America. I'm glad I got America though, because I plan in using it every Fourth of July. Yayyy

I also received the Moisture Mask Trio and the Hand Model set (Oxygen treatment, hand scrub, and Rock Star hand lotion). These are really nice sides for a mystery box. I seriously think this is one of the best boxes I've received so far.

im still waiting on my box...it still says its in route from WA and I am in NY. Hopefully ill get it tomorrow or soon.

I just posted this in the September thread before realizing that this thread existed.  Here is my Supernova Mystery Box:

Left to right: Estelle, Clio, Joanna, Veronica, America, Lacey, Morgan, Blakely.

Many pretty colors of polish, but sadly I mostly just wear creams.  I plan to keep Estelle, Joanna, and Veronica.  The others I will trade or give to friends as stocking stuffers at Christmas.

I also just realized that I also added on the Mulled Wine trio and it was not in my box.  I am about to contact them about that and hopefully they will still send it out to me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just posted this in the September thread before realizing that this thread existed.  Here is my Supernova Mystery Box:

Left to right: Estelle, Clio, Joanna, Veronica, America, Lacey, Morgan, Blakely.

Many pretty colors of polish, but sadly I mostly just wear creams.  I plan to keep Estelle, Joanna, and Veronica.  The others I will trade or give to friends as stocking stuffers at Christmas.

I also just realized that I also added on the Mulled Wine trio and it was not in my box.  I am about to contact them about that and hopefully they will still send it out to me.

I got the exact same box! Morgan is the only dupe for me... is it just me or does Blakely look a lot like Reece???

I'm pretty excited about the box, I think it has great value. I definitely feel like Julep should do something for the members who spent more on Supernova when all the Cosmic boxes received the same value though... that just seems unfair since it is outside of the "versions" standard, as well. Has anyone contacted them and had any success?

Back