The September 2013 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! The one month I decide to skip just happens to be the best value wise. Oh well

Quote: Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box arrived today, Super Nova mystery box #1.  I'm quite happy with it!

Two dupes, Raegan and Adele, but I'm happy to have a backup of Adele as it's such a unique finish.

Raegan, Adele, Dakota, Tracy, Amity, Nicolette, Estelle, Stefani.  I think of the two versions I've seen thus far of the Super Nova box, these are colors I would wear more.  For the $35 I spent, quite the deal! Shipping time = 10 days.
I hope these are my polishes! None of them would be dupes for me

I finally got mine after it sat with DHL 30 minutes from my house for 10 days!  I got Supernova box 2 and Cosmic box 2 (some of it is a birthday gift for my niece).  Between the two box there was only one duplicate.  Now my husband thinks I'm crazy with so much nail polish...

Tried out Estelle, not the easiest polish to work with.  I think it's the nature of those types of glitter polishes, however.  It dries super gritty and needs lots of top coat if you want it smooth and glossy.  This is 2 coats of Estelle over base coat, topped with one coat of Gelous and one of Julep's gel top coat.  The sparkles do show up nicely!

I don't mind the gritty too much, it is one of my new favorite colors. I love it.

I actually love the gritty texture of Estelle! I didn't think I would because I don't like the sea salt polish finishes. It's one of my new favorites too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by littlelilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used Estelle for a pedi and topped it with Essie Set in Stones. Super sparkly goodness!
It wears like iron, too!  I've had it on for a week now and I've got one small chip.

Makes me a bit worried that it's going t be impossible to remove
smile.gif

Back