Theme Suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about your favorite color, or just a wild card..... where anything goes, creativity would be the key.

I think a new DTB should be best picture without flash. That way we get to see everyone's skills and true colors. Plus flash makes everyone look so perfect! LOL

Since Mardi Gras is February 24th ......(I Think lol) I think this would be so much fun since we are Currently doing DTB themes based on currents Celebrations (valentines)
smile.gif
I think Mardi Gras would be so much fun with all the Purples, Greens, Yellows & silver & Golds!!! We could do Mardi Gras Masks Or fun Makeup!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully This is a new theme
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif when does the next theme get announced? I haven't been announcing them ahead of time lately. The new challenge will start Feb. 22.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't been announcing them ahead of time lately. The new challenge will start Feb. 22.
smile.gif
who picks the next one?

Originally Posted by Darla /img/forum/go_quote.gif who picks the next one? xtiffanyx
smile.gif
I've asked ashbee (the runner-up) to pick a theme just in case Tiffany isn't able to get back to me in the next day or so.

Originally Posted by MakeupByMonet /img/forum/go_quote.gif I Have been seeing Makeup styles alot latley like these And I think A Dare 2 Be - LeopardLike would be so Cool (lol ya know me always coming up with the crazy & dramatic Makeup DTB'S lol) What do you guys think?.......................
I THIS THIS IS SO COOL

THIS TOO

THIS IS AWESOME!!

OOH & CHECK THIS OUT!!

BUT NO cheating LIKE THIS ALLOWED haha Well At least thats what I think!!

LOL at the Color On stickers!
smile.gif

I'll add leopard to the list.

Back