Theme Suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about 70's style makeup, it's challenging and daring.

I would love to see the girls entries for it!

dior-seventiesstyle.jpg

diorseventies.jpg

The pictures are from this year's Dior catwalk.

How about....

Dare to Be:

* a China Doll (may be too similar to geisha theme)

* your favorite fruit (example: if you fave fruit is strawberry you couple do reds and greens, if it's plums you could do dark purples, etc.)

* your favorite country (example: if you love the USA you'd do red, white and blue makeup, if you love Brazil, you'd do green, blue and yellow, if you love Germany you'd do red, black and yellow.)

* your favorite Disney character (colors of makeup to match outfits or makeup of the character you choose)

* a part of nature (example: if you choose to be a sunflower you'd do bright yellows, browns and greens, if you choose to do a tree you would do lots of greens and browns, etc.)

That's all I can think of for now. ^-^;;

How about Dare to be a Flapper Beauty

Flapper.jpg

flapper.jpg

vogueflapper.jpg

OR...Dare to be JEM

Jem-2.jpg

jem.jpg

Dare to be Sweet Candy Lover

Basically Colorful makeup with Any kind of sweets (candy, or icecream)

renee2.jpg

natasha2.jpg

candy-1.jpg

Maya where did you dig up those drag queen pics? they are awful ! (maybe good in an awful way)

I was going to be a little more general and say Musical Performer so anyone who wanted to do Amy Winehouse could do her, but she is like you either love her or hate her.

we should do a christmas dtb like any Mkeup with christmas colors or christmas face art!!!!!!

i think we should do dare to be bettie page i know its already been done but we should do something in memory of her

It has already been done but when i clicked on the link to view it kept telling me it was -invalid link-

frown.gif
I wanted to see it too.

we've already done egyptian goddess, which sucks, I wasn't a member when that challenge was done
frown.gif

I haven't read the rules yet but can a topic be redone?

I guess Arabian Princess is similar though.

I saw Bollywood babe, I would love to of participated, We are Bollywood crazy at my house.

Originally Posted by beautybybee /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think we should do dare to be bettie page i know its already been done but we should do something in memory of her Agree! plus i never entered the challenge before, so it would be great if it was re done
smile.gif

A favourite singer theme would be cool but I have a feeling it's been done before...

Edit: Ooh no actually it hasn't. We've had Madonna and Christina but not a choice of singer.

Back