Theme Suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CosmeticCouture /img/forum/go_quote.gif With Spring just around the corner... how about dare to be Spring? I'll add it to the list!

WE Should do an "ARE YOU NAUGHTY OR NICE" Theme!

Where in one picture you look totally innocent and in another you look totally naughty!!!!!

hawaiian hula

sailor girl

mermaid

fairie

=]

a few random ideas.. not sure if they have been already!

Originally Posted by ceri-with-a-c /img/forum/go_quote.gif not sure if this has been done either, Barbie? https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f92...bie-53683.html
All of the themes that have already been done are listed in the original post.
smile.gif
hth!

Tried to think of some DTB ideas but everything I thought of had already been done. Maybe some variations of old themes should be considered.

But a bubblegum pink look could be fun. or maybe one inspired by the girls next door show on E!.

Im thinking Maybe Jeffree Star looks for example

383023168_0a79450a2e.jpg

hello-kitty-tiara.jpg

or how about Dare To Be - "Extreme Drag Queen" here are some fun examples

4741c855794be.jpg

274168605GTpbXn_fs.jpg

Another Idea is maybe a Makeup look with crazy Lashes like a Dare To Be -Crazy Lash or something!!! examples

eyelashtrend001.jpg

45a5d05b6aeba.jpg

have you ever done DTB: Pirate? that would be fun

smile.gif

edit: oh ok its listed already! sorry

I was also thinkin something like Dare to be Black & white

where the picture isn't taken in B&W but the MU is done in B&W!!!!! for example:

46b63f0677b80.jpg

46a794a8a07f4.jpg

citizenk-parisberlin-02.jpg

Do you delete the themes that already been done? Because Mystical Creation is already done..?!

Originally Posted by purpleRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you delete the themes that already been done? Because Mystical Creation is already done..?! Yep! I must've missed that one while I was updating. Thanks!

campy??? what is that!!!!!!? I wrote DTB Extreme Drag Queen!!!!!! The first one is jeffree star looks

I don't do DTB's, but I was thinking about how gorgeous the promo pic for the MAC Holiday 2008 collection is, and I thought a cool DTB suggestion might be "Re-create your favorite MAC promo look."

Back